Support Forums

Full Version: Help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uhhm, my friend has a friend Who likes animals like he dates them and crap, My friend wants me to meet him, but uhhm... He ****s Dogs. What do i do? I cant really tell my friend no, But, i also Wouldnt know what to say to this, dog Person.
Hey MaX ,You shouldn't judge a person by what other people say, you should meet him and make up your own mind about him.

It is not your concern what he likes to get up to; If he likes animals in that kind of way, it's his decision.

Goodluck.
Meet him and find out if he's actually serious.. You should also give HIM the emotional support. I'm not usually one to judge but that's a bit odd.
Never listen what other say about people! Meet him in person maybe he is more fun that anyone else who is "normal".
Wait, what? Your friends friend is into beastiality? Isn't that illegal? Lol, I smell a troll.

Anyway, if you don't wanna meet the kid, tell your friend no. Nothing to worry about.
Well Max, i wouldn't want to meet that person. Bestiality is wrong and that just means he may not be able to get person relationships. No matter what your friend says, i wouldn't meet him.
Personally I would want to meet the guy just to tell him how much of a weirdo he is.
Meet him, if you don't like him then make an excuse and leave early and later tell your friend that you DID meet him. Done
Idea for excuse. Have another friend ready with his phone. While meeting the guy, if you don't like him, casually send a message to the waiting friend, he'll call you and tell you to come over and have the meeting/visit you promised(FAKE). You leave saying your really sorry. All is Well!
(07-02-2011, 05:22 AM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]Meet him, if you don't like him then make an excuse and leave early and later tell your friend that you DID meet him. Done
Idea for excuse. Have another friend ready with his phone. While meeting the guy, if you don't like him, casually send a message to the waiting friend, he'll call you and tell you to come over and have the meeting/visit you promised(FAKE). You leave saying your really sorry. All is Well!
Thanks, i did this and it turned out he was a total Weirdo, thanks for the advice Tongue

(07-02-2011, 10:16 PM)M_a_X Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, i did this and it turned out he was a total Weirdo, thanks for the advice Tongue

No problem, glad I could help XD
Pages: 1 2