Support Forums

Full Version: Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what is up lately. I have just been disgruntled lately. Everything my parents do just pisses me off. I don't let them do anything for me. I buy all my stuff. Pay for everything I use. Internet, cable, heat, light. But they still think they can control me.
How old are you? I think if you are teenager than its nothing to worry! Every parent annoys their children at that time of life!
I am 15. But I am paying for everything I use. I have a nice business going for me online and I am generating $50+ a day.
Yeah You are still a teenager in puberty and this is so for everyone! don't worry it will change when you get out!

Still they might bug you because you do all on your own and they feel like they lose control over you! Try to look dependent of your parents maybe they will leave you alone then!
I don't feel right if I let them do stuff for me.
(06-29-2011, 03:24 PM)ily Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel right if I let them do stuff for me.

Well don't just try to make it look like you depend on them a little and they might let it go!
This is part of life bro.. I also feel this.. I'm also a Choleric and I get mad so easy.. Think of it as if they're just concerned about you Smile even if not, just think it's something like that Smile
Understand that their probably trying to keep some control over you. They care about you and don't want you to make wrong decisions by accident. For a teenager it's normal. It's good to be Independent, but you should let your parents help you, that's what their there for. By doing what your doing your taking away their most important job: Raising YOU!
Here's the thing... You're a teenager.
No matter how good your 'Internet business' is going, you're a teenager. You are psychologically immature, and no matter how business-savvy you think you are, that doesn't cancel out the fact that you don't think properly yet. You're striving for independence; you're striving to create an identity for yourself and having people do things for you really gets in the way of that.

Trust your parents, because they've been around longer than you have, and if they're decent like most parents, they're doing stuff that — whilst seeming bad and 'controlling' to you — is good for you in the long-run.