Support Forums

Full Version: Android 4,0 or iOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if anyone ever post this before. (I have used the search button). So I read this article in PCworld and most of the comments are saying nothing special and I agree with them.
After I quickly read the Android 4.0 article. I see they promise more features? I'm not sure. What do you think?

One problem is all of my cousins are saying Iphone is the best and they don't even care about Android. So how would you tell them (in short and simple) how great Android is ( present/future) (if you think Android is great)?
um ,

widgets
theming
roms
overclocking
undervolting
apps dont get blocked because apple doesnt like them
widgets, again
need i say more
They are two entirely different gadgets though.. It depends on how you like your phone/tablet. Viruses exist on Android.. not on iPhone though.

I prefer iPhone for reasons I can't really explain.
I think Android phones have more power and are better for everyone who doesn't have a company to run. So if you are a kid who wants to brag with his phone than Android OS is for you!
But how you will explain to my cousins that Android is better. They use IPhone just to call people and play games.
(06-27-2011, 08:25 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: [ -> ]But how you will explain to my cousins that Android is better. They use IPhone just to call people and play games.

Android is much better for games lol!
It can download multiple files at once and you can play a game while downloading. You have more use out of your Cellphones CPU and its much faster under pressure while if you have too many stuff in background on IPhone you start to lag while on Android you can have much more stuff running in background and still have a nice smooth playing of games or surfing internet!
(06-27-2011, 01:03 PM)BLX Wrote: [ -> ]They are two entirely different gadgets though.. It depends on how you like your phone/tablet. Viruses exist on Android.. not on iPhone though.

I prefer iPhone for reasons I can't really explain.

actually the iphone can get virus learn what your talking about before stating it please, thats just like saying mac cant.

android:
Overclocking
underclocking
Multiple dl's at once
Dl + do something else at the same time
Root allowing ultimate customization
Multiple themes, some which looks like iphone if you like the iphones look.
Android is better for business for sure.

(06-27-2011, 06:01 PM)Dr.BrokenGod Wrote: [ -> ]I think Android phones have more power and are better for everyone who doesn't have a company to run. So if you are a kid who wants to brag with his phone than Android OS is for you!
Actually android is a lot more for companys. IOS is what you want just too show of because there it is popular makes you feel cool, cant be overclocked to run faster, can't effectively multi-task and quite a bit more i can name if you want.
Well in general Android is far better for anything! iPhone is just a famous brand nothing else!
android is growing faster in every way
is more customizable
you dont have to jailbreak to have fun
it is faster(internet and processer)
um, widgets anyone???
bigger or smaller screen
need i say more
Android is the best. I don't really like iOS.