Support Forums

Full Version: Is it wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When my Guinea pig died 2-3 months ago, i wasn't really sad about it.
It kicked crap everywhere and was a pain in the ass to keep maintained.
Does that make me a bad person?
Does that make me a bad person? Yes Mate. But It's Good You Got Your Lesson.
Not really... If you weren't that emotionally attached to it you should have put it up for adoption where someone else could have loved it in a way that you couldn't.
Me and my brother had 2 guineea pigs when we were little,but my mom gave them away to a friend because one day my brother let them out of their cage and they chewed some of my moms dresses and I was pretty sad when she told me that she gave them away...but I don't think your a bad person for not being sad or feeling sorry..
I can't really tell if you're a troll or not, so I can't say what I think about it.
no it doesn't.. i dont know why it should make you as a bad person Smile
but i think that i would be sad
(06-27-2011, 06:01 AM)devilpsn Wrote: [ -> ]Does that make me a bad person? Yes Mate. But It's Good You Got Your Lesson.

Lol, I am sorry but this is nothing to make a person a bad person.

I am sorry for the loss, as long as you did not neglect the pet there is no reason to feel bad or as if your the bad one in this situation.
It doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, you just didn't care for it that much I guess.
You didn't like it, alright. It's not that much of a big deal. You're not a bad person but you SHOULD have given it for adoption. Why did you get it in the first place?
As long as you didn't kill him yourself, I suppose it's not all that bad. I can understand your dislike for it.
Pages: 1 2