Support Forums

Full Version: Should this be bothering me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, so before I start to talk about my problem, I'll talk about what happened between my girlfriend and her ex. He tried to pressure her into having sex with him by telling her that people in his school were beating him up because they did not have sex yet. (A friend of hers told my girlfriend that he was lying because she goes to his school and knows him.) He also forcibly did things to her that she did not want to do. She told me today that she was talking to him, but I didn't say anything about it to her. I ignored it, but it bothered me.

Should this be bothering me? If so, what do I say to her?
Oh my god. What a desperate attempt to get in her pants. Why do so many men have this desperate need to get in girls' pants. It baffles me. It depends on whether or not you should be bothered. If the boy did these 'things' to her recently and while you two were dating, then you should be mad. But if there were just talking, you have no right to be mad since you cannot control who she talks to.
That is a terrible thing to do. No you should not be mad.
Well its pretty fudged up that it happened that way and that's how you found out.

But no u should not get mad because it show's jealousy..
Girls like guy's that protect them but jealousy is not something they enjoy.

just try not to think about it so much..
i mean if u trust her enough, then u should have no worries.
Yeah you shouldn't be mad.
(06-26-2011, 10:08 PM)Annuit Coeptis Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my god. What a desperate attempt to get in her pants. Why do so many men have this desperate need to get in girls' pants. It baffles me. It depends on whether or not you should be bothered. If the boy did these 'things' to her recently and while you two were dating, then you should be mad. But if there were just talking, you have no right to be mad since you cannot control who she talks to.

I''m not trying to control who she talks to. It's that they even talked about a while ago after they broke up and he still tried to make her give him a blow job! He also still bothers her by saying stuff to her while we are dating, and every time they talk, she ends up getting upset because this guy is bipolar and he starts to blame all of this different crap on her.

Like this one time, he told her that he has stomach cancer and is gonna die soon. Aha, guess what happened? She felt like crap because this was after a fight they had. This guy is sick in the head. He also cheated on her. I should've mentioned more in the OP.
(06-27-2011, 12:49 AM)ILOVEW33D™ Wrote: [ -> ]Well its pretty fudged up that it happened that way and that's how you found out.

But no u should not get mad because it show's jealousy..
Girls like guy's that protect them but jealousy is not something they enjoy.

just try not to think about it so much..
i mean if u trust her enough, then u should have no worries.

Oh, I trust her.

I don't trust him.
Yeah, this guy sounds like a scumbag. I would be bothered that she insists on thinking anything good of this bozo. From the way you describe him he is not a very compassionate person. Machiavellian, conniving, bozo.
It's only natural that it would bother you bro. The best thing you can do is be the exact opposite of the way he was to her. Treat her with love and respect and she will soon stop talking to him completely and forget about him. Guys like him build up bad reputations, one girl, 2 girls, 3 girls might not mention a word about it to anyone but eventually someone will have the guts to spread the truth about how he treats girls and the rest will come forward including your girlfriend. If he continues to pursue her, have a word with him yourself and warn him off. Whether you come out on top or not, your girlfriend will still respect and appreciate what you did for her.
Yeah, just don't worry about it.
Alright, thanks for the replies, everyone.
Pages: 1 2 3