Support Forums

Full Version: (Verizon)(Free) Mobile Recovery App (Track Your Cellphone & Keep it Secure)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
! FOR SMARTPHONES ON VERIZON WIRELESS ONLY !
Website: https://www.mymobilerecovery.com/public/...index.html

Hey guys, my mom actually had gotten this mail in the mailbox talking about My Mobile Recovery. I wanted to share it with you guys because it is so great, you can delete, track and lock your phone/send a message to it from anywhere in the world for free especially if you lost it using the Global Positioning System (GPS).

About Mobile Recovery:
Mobile Recovery is a feature of Total Equipment Coverage.

Your phone found!
Misplaced your phone? No problem. Use Mobile Recovery's Phone Alarm feature to sound a loud tone from your phone until you are able to locate it. If your phone is outside the audible range, Mobile Recovery can locate your phone on a map and give you turn-by-turn directions to its location.

Your privacy secure!
If your phone is ever lost, use Mobile Recovery to remotely erase the contacts from your device and lock your phone from use to keep your private information from falling into the wrong hands.

Supported Phones:
Click Here for List

It is a great application, I have an iPhone 4 and this is whats up:
[Image: oVFNZ.png]
[Image: G5wrd.png]
[Image: w1E7h.png]

On the App Store search for Mobile Recovery. Good luck guys, and hope you never have to use this ever lol. Don't forget to say thanks if it helped.
That's pretty cool, thanks for this. It's great how you can lock the phone remotely.