Support Forums

Full Version: Suicide.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Every so often I have these lows, where all I can think about is killing myself.

I feel like no one loves me. I don't believe in God, and this just gives me nothing to believe in.

My girlfriend just broke up with me. She gave me a rude rundown of what I am.

She said I was rude to her friend, because I called her a bitch after she kneed me in the stomach for no reason. Multiple times.

She then carried on with calling me worthless.

I'm tired of bullshit. I mean, how do I know death isn't better?

Note: I'm not saying i'm committing suicide. I am really stating past experiences.
Well, I don't think that any living person knows if death is better or not. On your girlfriend case just move on, there are plenty of other females out there, you just need to believe in yourself and push yourself. Don't listen to her whenever she calls you worthless, whenever someone says that, they're worthless themselves. I don't know why you don't believe in God, everyone needs to have their own savior, and if it's not God its Satan, and who wants to believe and worship him?

All I can say is move on with your life because you'll find someone else, and don't believe that your worthless because your not, no one is.
I don't know about god honestly. It's just hard to comprehend him.

I mean, we have proof of dinosaurs, but no dinosaurs in the bible?

What about the Big Bang?

Theory of Evolution.

But it kills me because I know stuff that proves that god is real. I can't decide though.
There's plenty proof of Jesus, I really don't know why people don't believe/worship him, just read the bible.
I have. This proves nothing. It could have easily been made up.
(06-24-2011, 10:35 PM)Qua Wrote: [ -> ]I have. This proves nothing. It could have easily been made up.

I don't think someone would take all that time to make up a book about someone that is fiction, and he made up in his head.

Plus there's so many different versions and copies of The Bible, so it couldn't have been made up.
Yes. There is many different Versions. This furthers the fact that it is made up.

How do you know which one is the right version?

Listen, I really don't want to have a religious debate.
Everybody has different beliefs, it's not a big deal.

I'm an agnostic, and I doubt that will ever change.
(06-24-2011, 10:40 PM)Qua Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. There is many different Versions. This furthers the fact that it is made up.

How do you know which one is the right version?

Listen, I really don't want to have a religious debate.
Everybody has different beliefs, it's not a big deal.

I'm an agnostic, and I doubt that will ever change.

Okay, we'll that's your choice I have no say in that, you believe in what you want to.
Hey, I don't want our religious beliefs to come between us.

I hope you weren't offended in anyway by anything I've said.

Hope we can be friends.

-Qua
(06-24-2011, 10:49 PM)Qua Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I don't want our religious beliefs to come between us.

I hope you weren't offended in anyway by anything I've said.

Hope we can be friends.

-Qua

No, I don't get offended easily it's totally fine, I hope you didn't get offended by anything that I said.

Pages: 1 2 3