Support Forums

Full Version: Owwwww... Flu....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have some sort of flu, most probably viral. I'm going to the doctor today to diagnose the problem. I hope I don't have swine flu... If I do, will I die?
I have high fever and slight headache and serious dizziness.
I also have violent shivering when I sleep directly in the path of my A/C. My lower spine also huts when I try to bend and move.
(10-22-2009, 12:47 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: [ -> ]I have some sort of flu, most probably viral. I'm going to the doctor today to diagnose the problem. I hope I don't have swine flu... If I do, will I die?
I have high fever and slight headache and serious dizziness.
I also have violent shivering when I sleep directly in the path of my A/C. My lower spine also huts when I try to bend and move.

Then please go see a physician immediately to get treated professionally. Get well soon. Smile
Yes, will do... Thanks...
Also, even if you have swine flu you will not die.
Vaccines are available. Swine flu victims are mostly too young or too old(with history of respiratory problems and heart problems).

Good luck.
(10-22-2009, 01:29 AM)Kutmustakurt Wrote: [ -> ]Also, even if you have swine flu you will not die.
Vaccines are available. Swine flu victims are mostly too young or too old(with history of respiratory problems and heart problems).

Good luck.

To add to that, people at risk are the "usual bunch" of people that die from any other minor ailment. People who are Immunosuppressed (People with AIDS, COPD, Emphysema, Transplant recipients, on Steroid therapy, Terminally ill, on Radio or Chemo therapy, etc) and are too weak (infants and geriatrics) are most prone to death from Swine Flu. If you have poor health to start with, the risk increases. But I doubt that will be your case.

Blackhat
Yes. In most cases I recover very soon. My Immune system is pretty strong.
Thanks for the support guys.
Hmm..... I can solve one sympton..... Don't sleep in front of the A/C and you won't be cold.
Sorry about your illness.

I just came home from school early for the same reason.
Ya I stayed home and did not go to school today because of the same reason. But I don't think it's as bad as what you have.
I'm alrite now, mostly. I hope everyone get alrite too Smile
Pages: 1 2 3