Support Forums

Full Version: Samsung Captivate MMS Problem (AT&T)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a problem with my new phone.

Cant seem to send or Receive MMS from the Captivate for some Reason?

When i try to send a picture it just says Sending and my recipient never gets the message. As when Someone tries to send me a picture it just says Downloading and i never Get the Message.

Has anyone had this problem before?

I used to be able to do MMS thru my Eternity but i haven't tried since i Upgraded.
I had this problem once but not on a captivate. The problem for me was that I was trying to send pictures that were too large so it would never complete. But the fact that you can't receive them either tells me that it might be more than this. But try sending a smaller size picture. See what happens.
This is just a suggestion, but do you have MMS enables within data settings? If you continue to struggle with the situation, i’m sure AT&T will be able to help you free of charge.

T~
(06-23-2011, 08:16 PM)Annuit Coeptis Wrote: [ -> ]I had this problem once but not on a captivate. The problem for me was that I was trying to send pictures that were too large so it would never complete. But the fact that you can't receive them either tells me that it might be more than this. But try sending a smaller size picture. See what happens.

It Automatically Resized the Pictures. So i narrowed the Resizing problem out. It Just wont send It juat says Sending.
Call your phone service provider(ATT) and ask them why. Maybe your phone is not capable of picture messaging, some phones can't.
(06-23-2011, 08:59 PM)Most Dope Wrote: [ -> ]Call your phone service provider(ATT) and ask them why. Maybe your phone is not capable of picture messaging, some phones can't.

They said it may be a data blocker, if that's the case then only my dad can fix it because he is the only one on the account. Right now my pictures people want to send me goes to my Emails Inbox.

But i used to be able to do it with the eternity, the phone i had before the Captivate.Mad
may sound stupid but do you have mms enabled?