Support Forums

Full Version: I can't focus or concentrate on anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you help me?

Please
Is there a particular reason you're having this problem? Usually stress is a huge factor when it comes to not being able to concentrate. Personally, I have found that meditating helps a lot to relieve stress. Maybe you could try it, or some other form of relaxation, and see if you start focusing better.
Is there a reason for this? Is something happening that is making you feel stressed out?
Have you always not been able to concentrate, or is this a new problem?
^ Above me, If this has gone on for a long time you might have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) You can read about it here.
(06-24-2011, 05:28 AM)Kuroi Wrote: [ -> ]^ Above me, If this has gone on for a long time you might have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) You can read about it here.

Thank you so much

I'm reading it
(06-24-2011, 05:28 AM)Kuroi Wrote: [ -> ]^ Above me, If this has gone on for a long time you might have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) You can read about it here.

I was going to suggest you had this, but he beat me to it. Anyway, after reading on about it, do you think you have it?