Support Forums

Full Version: Who agrees with this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, i dont hate math but ive heard the quote "Learning Math Online can be fun"

Its even in the subforum of this but who agrees with this anyway?
Learning math in real life is boring enough. Why learn it online?
learning math anywhere is boring.
I Love The Math , But What Do You Mean By Online??
Math can be fun if you try. I find the patterns things fun and no I'm not a nerd.
I Love The Math , But It Doesn't Matter wether It's Online Or Not!
Math is definitely my favorite subject and I thoroughly love to learn it. All the different patterns and rules are just fascinating things. Yes, I am an über nerd, but I can't stress enough how great math can be with just my words. Oh whatever, I'm just rambling now.

On the subject of the poll, I agree that learning math online CAN be boring. I'd rather learn in an IRL environment where I have an actual teacher.
(06-28-2011, 09:32 AM)omi462 Wrote: [ -> ]Math is definitely my favorite subject and I thoroughly love to learn it. All the different patterns and rules are just fascinating things. Yes, I am an über nerd, but I can't stress enough how great math can be with just my words. Oh whatever, I'm just rambling now.

On the subject of the poll, I agree that learning math online CAN be boring. I'd rather learn in an IRL environment where I have an actual teacher.

Same here brah, with a real person in front of you, things are a bit easier. Oh and about the whole "I love MATH speech", I'm with you all the way. XD

I enjoy learning and practicing maths both online and offline.
Learning math is most boring thing in the world! But when you get good at some task it gets fun to make all those lines into one number lol!
Pages: 1 2