Support Forums

Full Version: This sucks... :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
frneioferifnieronfioernfioneriofnerofknerkfnerkonfkoernfkre
Awe, I'm sorry bud. Why don't you try to get them to get MSN, AIM, GTalk, or some sort of instant messaging client? When people move far away, especially when they're close to you, it's hard, trust me. You'll see them again, and it'll be like they never left!Big Grin Well, maybe. They might be smarter;)
Same thing happened to me. I'm 14 and my brother is like 22 and my sister is 21. They both have been moved out for like 2 years but my bro is back right now but hes moving soon cause his girlfriend. And my sister is about to move like 1000 miles away. It sucks but theres nothing you can do.
Same thing happened to me, also.

I was 12 when my brother graduated, and my sister already graduated. They're both in college.

I sometimes Skype my brother, and my sister and I still talk on the phone and such. It isn't as bad once you get used to it. It'll be ok D:
Keep in touch with her as much as possible. She will be away, but that doesn't mean she's gone. I know it's hard, but you'll see her again in no time. She will probably visit on occasions. Same with your brother.
Download Skype
Talk on Facebook
Text
Phone calls.

--

There is a lot of things you can do to stay in touch!
This is where friends start to play a major role in your life. Welcome them with open arms, don't push them away for family.
(07-09-2011, 06:32 PM)Qwazz Wrote: [ -> ]This is where friends start to play a major role in your life. Welcome them with open arms, don't push them away for family.

That's a good idea and so is the common suggestion: Use Skype and such to stay in touch with them if you're missing them. It happens to a lot of people, so don't worry. I know you got connected with your sis and all but you can still keep the connection alive. Just from a distance. Even my best friend lost his sis and bro to the world when he was younger. Heck he was really young too. But he took it as a bit of a good thing and he saw it as freedom. He did all he wanted, stayed up late, hung out with all of his pals, etc. etc. And before he knew it, they were back. Same thing'll happen to you dude, hang in there and good luck! Smile
Sooner or later you will meet some good friends, and it will get better.
You can still communicate via skype. Even though they may not be there in person, they are still in your heart Smile
Pages: 1 2