Support Forums

Full Version: How to get rid of this kid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

There's this really weird kid at my school, who hangs around my group at school all the time. I'll admit his not TOO bad, but we don’t want to be his friend, ill give you some of the things that just isn’t right about him
- when he holds his books, he holds them retardedly, with like one book sticking out.
- When you talk to him, he stares at you, while us normal people, we just stand around all chilled out looking at other things as well as the person we talk to, where he stands there focused, eyes super glued on you.
- He looks and sounds like a 10 year old (his 15)
- He drools
- He smiles ALL the time
- He tries to fit in with a lot of things and sucks at them..for example he tries to do school sports because we do, but his not even that good and he goes saying “oh im a basketballer” well no your not, he just does it to fit in with something because he cant do anything really good
- He blows his nose like every day…like seriously, you cant always have a cold or something
- He always eats a sandwhich and fruit, I mean sandwhich is ok but freaking health nut, have something interesting
- His always last out of class because his slow
- He strikes up conversation with teachers, like seriously, its not as if they have anything interesting in their lives, be cool dude.
That’s about it, one thing good about him is he listens…for example in class, we have this rule, he cant sit next to anyone of us if we have another friend present, for example if I was in a class with no friends there and he was there I would allow him to sit next to me, otherwise I wouldn’t, he accepts it too which is good.

Don’t get me wrong, we don’t hate the guy, we just believe his a big waste of space. There is literally no point having him on this planet.
What is wrong with him? Your a bullie
He could actually be a nice person, try and get to know him.
(06-21-2011, 04:40 AM)101 Wrote: [ -> ]He could actually be a nice person, try and get to know him.
Exactly lol, just give him couple of days. Smile
You might even like him or go out with him lol
By the descriptions, it sounds like he may have downs or something.

They're generally happy; slow; not good at sports; try to fit it, but can't.

(06-21-2011, 08:13 AM)sockatobi Wrote: [ -> ]By the descriptions, it sounds like he may have downs or something.

They're generally happy; slow; not good at sports; try to fit it, but can't.

You're kidding? This kid seems like a Utopian kid except for the fact that he has this thing called ALLERGIES.

Seriously, if you can't grow up looking people in the eyes when you're talking to them then you better learn how. That's what's going to get you a job during an interview.

God forbid this kid eats fruits while you guys shovel crap down your body.

You're looking at it from a "WHOA GUISEI M COOL" point of view and I find it hard trying to help you.

Then just tell him straight up if he is bothering you people so much.
There's nothing wrong with him, really, but if you really don't want him in your group of people, then just tell him that he is bothering you guys.
you should make register first
(06-21-2011, 04:25 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]There's this really weird kid at my school, who hangs around my group at school all the time. I'll admit his not TOO bad, but we don’t want to be his friend, ill give you some of the things that just isn’t right about him
- when he holds his books, he holds them retardedly, with like one book sticking out.
- When you talk to him, he stares at you, while us normal people, we just stand around all chilled out looking at other things as well as the person we talk to, where he stands there focused, eyes super glued on you.
- He looks and sounds like a 10 year old (his 15)
- He drools
- He smiles ALL the time
- He tries to fit in with a lot of things and sucks at them..for example he tries to do school sports because we do, but his not even that good and he goes saying “oh im a basketballer” well no your not, he just does it to fit in with something because he cant do anything really good
- He blows his nose like every day…like seriously, you cant always have a cold or something
- He always eats a sandwhich and fruit, I mean sandwhich is ok but freaking health nut, have something interesting
- His always last out of class because his slow
- He strikes up conversation with teachers, like seriously, its not as if they have anything interesting in their lives, be cool dude.
That’s about it, one thing good about him is he listens…for example in class, we have this rule, he cant sit next to anyone of us if we have another friend present, for example if I was in a class with no friends there and he was there I would allow him to sit next to me, otherwise I wouldn’t, he accepts it too which is good.

Don’t get me wrong, we don’t hate the guy, we just believe his a big waste of space. There is literally no point having him on this planet.

You sound like all you're trying to do is point out bad things about him, and failing at it. Honestly, basically all of the reasons are retarded. Eats fruit? Smiles a lot? Blows his nose? Dang, these are probably the stupidest reasons I have ever seen in my life...

Pages: 1 2 3