Support Forums

Full Version: this is KILLING me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
something is coming over me, i cant describe it. i feel as if an evil spirit is trying to make me become a bad person. i cant, and ill always refuse to do wrong. but i feel as if im a bad person because i go into the woods and hit the ground, or dead logs with a hammer. i used to do it because i was stressed out about school, but school's over, and here i am still doing it. i think i actually enjoy it?! but i also have the feeling that somethings gonna happen when i go places, whether it's a twisted maniac or a pedophile, so i also want to hit hard and be strong for defense, what's wrong with me??? what am i becoming? i just want to be a good person. am i? as soon as you read this please respond, this thought is killing me.
Damn,I have the same crap,that I'm about to lose my mind. And be a Pschopath and crap,I'm also suffering from Derealization so that's really fudged up.
(06-19-2011, 05:06 PM)Aridity Wrote: [ -> ]Damn,I have the same crap,that I'm about to lose my mind. And be a Pschopath and crap,I'm also suffering from Derealization so that's really fudged up.

im sorry, but i think we have seperate problems, im not a phsycopath, because i know to never do any evil or barbaric actions.
I know exactly how you feel. I can talk to you on AIM to try and help you out.
You're stressed because you hit the ground with hammer? Am I getting this correctly? I don't thing that is necessarily a bad thing. Everyone has their own kind of stress relief. And you know not to do bad things. Being strong in case you need to defend yourself isn't a bad thing either. I wouldn't be to stressed out about this. If you are only hitting dead logs then I don't see much wrong in hitting logs.
I think its time you have an exorcism my friend.
It sounds as though you are letting things get to you. I sometimes feel like doing this but I just stop and take a deep breath. Plus, you're not a bad person. You're just relieving stress. Just try not to go and hit your mother!
That's completely fine. I was really stressed out one day, and I did the same thing to a tree (seems pretty common after reading this...), but I stopped. Hitting logs isn't anything bad...