Support Forums

Full Version: Gotta Hot Girlfriend, but I have a problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I asked a girl in HF innuendo for advice about this but now that I think about it, it might be something males are more likely to have better advice/experience on.

Basically I've being going out with this girl for about a week now and she's crazy hot, like 10 out of 10 hot. Problem is her pussy is pretty hairy ! Like nothing I've ever seen before even back in the 13-14 era. When I try hinting too her about shaving it she always says right away ' i dont wanna feel like a little child'. Yet she still expects 'oral' which is dam near impossible and eyesore. I can't understand why a girl so perfect looking is so keen on being 'natural'

Question is am I being way to shallow and over the top and it ain't even a big deal? Or is there a way to convince her to change her views without risking putting her off me? Dumping her ain't an option, she looks like Megan Fox.

Also apologies if this is too graphic or in the wrong section etc.
Honestly, its not a big deal if you ask me. If its like hairy all the way to the belly button then maybe i'll get turned off by that, but if its just something small I wouldn't mind. Besides her hotness would make up for it

Wait, you've been going out for a week and you saw her puss already? Lucky bitch
I'm not sure if that's the right conversation to have so early on. I mean, the fact that you've gone that far after a week is pretty incredible in and of itself. xD But everyone has personal preferences and they should be voiced. The thing is, before I and my now ex began discussing that sort of thing, we were already really comfortable with each other and didn't take it personally. I don't know what sort of girl she is and I don't know if the amount of time you've known her would impact her reaction.

Is it necessary that she shave? What if she trimmed it down a lot?
Tell her to trim man. Not shave all the way. Tell her how you feel about it. Don't hide things in a relationship.
"Yet she still expects 'oral' which is dam near impossible and eyesore." ...
OMG. Just tell her to shave it please. That is disgusting, major turn off. I might even walk out and say the following words: "maybe later..." lol

Just talk to her about it seriously.
Try turning it into a joke like "Damn babe your puss is getting hairy" or something like that. Don't make it seem as a serious problem, disguise it as humor and she may listen.
GL.
Honestly, i would just find a way to tell her without hurting her feelings. Be a man and tell her straight up how you feel if you want to try that.

Thanks for the replys guys, everyone makes a pretty good point. First of all, it ain't crazy hairy, it doesn't go up her belly button or anything. It just basically covers her whole pussy and when we spoke about what sexual things we enjoy she said her fave was being eaten out ! This makes me think shes had other guys down there yet if they never had a problem why should I ? Maybe I'm just a big complainer. I've asked her to trim as well but she said she has but trust me when you cant even see the actual vag, theres a genuine dilemma ! Anyway here is an msn convo I had with her earlier, can you read her opinion on it and let me know if you still think I should continue convincing her or just drop it altogether...

Bro, tell her to shave. That's pretty fudged up.
I find loads of hair disgusting. Just tell her the truth, no secrets in a relationship (:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5