Support Forums

Full Version: Best Win7 theme for XP I've Ever Seen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a simple software for XP that can change the look of win XP into Win7. Win7 can only be used in high configured PC. This is for those who wants to use Win7 but can't meet the system requirements or other problems.
[Image: 2.jpg]

Download - 1

Download - 2

Download both files. First install the file downloaded from "Download-1" then install the file downloaded from "Download-2". Restart your PC. Done, now you have Win7 look in your XP desktop.
Nice share I have a old pc im going to use this on Smile
oh my sister will be so happy when I "update" her laptop
If you're still running xp I'm sorry for you, I really am.
(06-18-2011, 02:18 AM)0xE9 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're still running xp I'm sorry for you, I really am.

Im still running Windows XP, i would keep it rather than getting Vista or 7
(06-23-2011, 10:22 AM)Mastermrz Wrote: [ -> ]Im still running Windows XP, i would keep it rather than getting Vista or 7
Then you're just silly and don't have a very good computer you want to use fully :\
Dang that looks awesome. But who still has Windows XP? It's pretty old now.
Oh wow, this is actually pretty nice theme and i might use it on my computer, thanks.
In my opinion, this theme looks a lot more attractive than Windows 7 itself. Nice find!

T~
That's sweet, if you had windows XP you could also get same boot screen as 7 And it's complete.

It looks a lot like 7 though yeah xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4