Support Forums

Full Version: shoud i or not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have been feeling a certain feeling that words cant describe, im less happy, more isolated, and starting to feel that i should go. i never even had a girlfriend before and im 16, i was hit on by girls all the time last year (those were the daysYeye). bottom line, should i kill myself or not? i have a feeling that good things will eventually come but yet, here i am, STILL waiting.
itll be hard waiting, but if i kill myself... ill never get to find out, thanks
Under most state laws, there is a law that notes that any person that has the knowledge of someone to commit severe bodily harm is to report to the local authorities, this is no joke and will not be treated like a joke.

The forums administrator should take full and appropriate action at this time.
(06-14-2011, 08:27 PM)Dr. Leffler Wrote: [ -> ]Under most state laws, there is a law that notes that any person that has the knowledge of someone to commit severe bodily harm is to report to the local authorities, this is no joke and will not be treated like a joke.

The forums administrator should take full and appropriate action at this time.

This is very true... suicide is not a joke

and to the OP

U should not because ive had this thought before and ive ended up in a pyschotic hospital a couple of times because of it (it helped me tho)

Everyone has problems bro, and expecially teenager's im only 17 and ive been thru alot of stuff that i shouldnt have gone thru but everyones hormones react in weird ways there is no reason for you to have that thought expecially because ur single there are plenty of fish in the sea bro uve only lived 16 years of ur life while other people that are 40 have never been in a relationship and just lost there jobs and are sitting there wanting to kill themselves other people have it 10X as hard as u do... if ur seriously feeling this way u need to stop before a admin really does get authorities into this (i am postive they will if they have to).

just stop and read this thread before u do anything it will help u i promise

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=15080
(06-14-2011, 03:58 PM)Reykjavik Wrote: [ -> ]i have been feeling a certain feeling that words cant describe, im less happy, more isolated, and starting to feel that i should go. i never even had a girlfriend before and im 16, i was hit on by girls all the time last year (those were the daysYeye). bottom line, should i kill myself or not? i have a feeling that good things will eventually come but yet, here i am, STILL waiting.

Hey man just think at things could still be a ton worse. I did not have a girlfriend really until I was 18 :0 but now I have a girl friend and have had tons of girls hit on me. Some guys just need a little time to mature. Dont kill yourself...as bad as your life may seem just think theres someone else out there with an even worse deal of cards than you. You say you do not feel happy but I;m sure something does even if it is video games or computer games. Just let yourself mature
i never said i WAS.
(06-15-2011, 07:12 PM)Reykjavik Wrote: [ -> ]i never said i WAS.

U still brought up the thought of suicide thats a Nono.

if u posted this thread to "get attention" or to "troll".
then that is stupid because people actually have problems in there life.

Quote:but if i kill myself... ill never get to find out, thanks

u said IF I KILL MYSELF.

which the authorities can still use against u even IF u never said u were.
im not trolling
(06-15-2011, 07:40 PM)Reykjavik Wrote: [ -> ]im not trolling

well did you do it for the attention then? Huh
You have those girls numbers? Call them talk to them; also 16 and no girlfriend is normal
Pages: 1 2