Support Forums

Full Version: Short Biography; Dr. Leffler DVM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I want to thank the community for introducing me to a great opprutunity to share the wealth of knowledge I have with animals. I have graduated from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine 2011. I am now holding a full time Veterinary Doctor at my fathers Veterinary Practice in Pennsylvania. Our business is a 24/7 Emergency Clinic as-well. I put in almost 16-20 hours every-other day due to my surgery and emergency scheduling.

I am currently representing myself and my graduating school, so I hope that I am able to provide adequate information to help you and the situation you may be having or just to have a nice chat and laugh. I wish that I could find the cure to cure all. But unfortunately, I can only cure the curable.

So please bare with me, as I will try to serve you as if your at my office in front of me with the pet. I will try to get around to all of your private messages asap. I currently deal with 3 to 4 forum topics or however many I think I can take on with my work schedule. Please keep that in mind as-well. Thank you

*Note: I will not diagnose any pet with any type of diagnosis that requires physical attention such as cancer, only way I would feel comfortable doing so is if the evidence (radiographs) reside in front of me/pictures.

As looking through the other users of the forum, I have not seen another doctor that has made it clear there a doctor of DVM. If in the members best interest to elect me as the official "Head" of these forums, I would be honored in doing so. I have included a poll, that will allow the such matter prevail.

Dr. Leffler
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
people like you are the greatest. to me, sir, you are a hero to this world
That is great of you to share you knowledge with us and I congratulate you on your accomplishments as a doctor.
(06-17-2011, 10:08 AM)phybeЯ Wrote: [ -> ]That is great of you to share you knowledge with us and I congratulate you on your accomplishments as a doctor.

Thank you.