Support Forums

Full Version: Re modeling my bedroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey SF , ive recently started re modling my room i guess u can say

All ive done was paint it + get new curtains and re arange it
im looking for a full size bed to put in here maybe i will post some pictures of my room after i clean it a little.

Can anyone help me with finding a bed?
Just get a nice steel double bed with memory foam mattress Big Grin
Can't go wrong with Ikea.
(06-14-2011, 01:10 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Can't go wrong with Ikea.

Amen to that.
Ikea is the place to be for furniture deals
only thing is some of there stuff is cheap and some of it is really good
What's your price range? And what size are you looking for? Single or double? Wood or metal frame?
(06-14-2011, 01:37 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]What's your price range? And what size are you looking for? Single or double? Wood or metal frame?

Well im only 17
so my mom is most likely going to have to buy it
im looking for a full size bed also
wood would be better
(06-14-2011, 02:04 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]How about something like this:
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S09889579

Or something a little cheaper:
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S69889500

i think i may get the 2nd one...

Since it will match my room (walls are painted grey)

And its a cheaper price + i like the head thing
If you have a low budget I would look at Ikea like others have said. Most of their pieces look nice and are very cheap. Have bought many things from them and all of them look great. Good luck on styling a new room.

Those two links that were posted above me:
I really like the last link. That black backboard looks sick. Really modern and sleek. I would go with that one over the top link.
(06-17-2011, 10:27 AM)Frowneyface Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a low budget I would look at Ikea like others have said. Most of their pieces look nice and are very cheap. Have bought many things from them and all of them look great. Good luck on styling a new room.

Those two links that were posted above me:
I really like the last link. That black backboard looks sick. Really modern and sleek. I would go with that one over the top link.

Yea i am going to look at that bed tomorrow at my local ikea
Pages: 1 2