Support Forums

Full Version: Another fookin arguement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yet again for no reason an argument has started with me & my mum, 1st of all as stupid as it may sound she asked me to pick the dogs crap up from outside, so i said yea and noticed how long the grass was and there was no way of doing it, unless i peeled every piece of grass back. So i said ''it cant be done with the grass that long'' then she started sying and sayin i never do anything. Yet im looking for job, sorting insurance out, ive got personal things on my mind also which doesnt help, and she just says things that make me mad and she knows it does, but still she continues to do it. I get really depressed over things like this and i know it doesnt do to dwell on these things, but its the way i am. I just feel like my life is basically a dead end, nothings getting better.
When you don't think about it, something good will come up in your life...
Download this movie... It may help ya out with your problems...
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3678169/The_Secret
Maybe to help out your mom you can suprise her by doing things you normally wouldnt. For example clean the house up before she is home...wash the dishes, clean and maintain the front yard, walk the dog, take out the trash etc. You still have to remember that no matter what she still is your mother and gave you life. Even though moms may seem anoying when push comes to shove she will always be their for you.