Support Forums

Full Version: Tell this girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I am about to tell this girl that I like her, we've known each other for like a month now and I can see that she most probably likes me though sometimes it seems like it, sometimes it doesn't and my friends have told me she does..

I'm shitting bricks, what should I do? I'm definitely going to tell her, but I'm sort of a shy person.

Well just tell her how you feel in a nice polite way and hopefully she feels the same way.
Don't expect much. Do you think that feelings will erupt during only 1 month? Just think of it like that. I think that you are just rushing it because maybe you want a girlfriend or want someone to have.

Quote:We've known each other for like a month now

To be honest, I don't think that you guys will seriously have strong feelings around only a month. The girl might feel rushed and she might not have the same feelings EVEN THOUGH that people said that she likes you and etc. I think you should be able to connect on a more long term kind of thing, and hang out with her more before actually saying something. It doesn't matter what your friends say. They can be telling you lies because they just want to play with your feelings. You know how people are these days. So it's better to gain the truth out of the person themselves.

Quote:But I'm sort of a shy person.

Well we all have to be courageous and tell the girl that you like someday right? You just can't bottle up your feelings forever and just let your crush pass. You can say I love you, I like you, and all that junk, but you're just really afraid of the response you are going to get. Just think if you spend a lot of time with her, if you text her, if you call her on the phone, and everything else, and that basically sums up your whole answer. Just make sure you don't make her feel creeped out, or you haven't stalked her while meeting her.

Just stay calm about the situation. However, before just coming out of the blue saying that you like her, you should basically confess your feelings of her, what you think about her, why she should be your girlfriend and stuff. She can either take this into two parts. She can think that you're just a creep who is stalking her basically or she can take this the right way and think that confessing your feelings to her is cute. Just think about all the stuff you've done together before telling her, because it's better to think of it before you confess your feelings and she might not like you back. By doing this, you will not create an awkward kind of relationship after you tell her your feelings. So think everything, once, twice, three times if you have to.

Remember, that you only had been meeting for a month, so don't expect true feelings for each other to flourish naturally. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it can depend on whatever you guys do together. But at the same time, I think you're just rushing the moment, and you should still become better friends with the girl. But what do I know? I don't know what the hell you guys have done together. But since you just stated that you are telling her then I give you my best regards.

GoodLuck!
-Brandenx781

IMO just do it know before time goes on and she starts seeing you as a good friend...it happen to me and it broke my heart and the friendship wasnt the same
(06-11-2011, 12:49 PM)Ted Bundy Wrote: [ -> ]IMO just do it know before time goes on and she starts seeing you as a good friend...it happen to me and it broke my heart and the friendship wasnt the same

I can understand your shy but what if you didn't know whether she liked you or not? You would still like her and still want to ask her without even knowing how she felt. Whereas the fact you have been told she likes you is a major advantage. Talk to her, you can usually tell by the way girls talk and the way they look at you as to whether they like you in that way. The worst she can say is no, you should ask her out bro.
I'd like to tell regarding how to express your feelings.First of all,I've seen in rare cases that the girl firstly exprerss feelings and said I love you.Infact Men should go first.
So you should be bold and courageous.If you feel she likes you then tell her about that.Don't feel shy about that Simly tell her I love you.
(06-12-2011, 02:15 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to tell regarding how to express your feelings.First of all,I've seen in rare cases that the girl firstly exprerss feelings and said I love you.Infact Men should go first.
So you should be bold and courageous.If you feel she likes you then tell her about that.Don't feel shy about that Simly tell her I love you.

Definitely. In the majority of cases no matter how much a girl likes a boy she will happily go without saying a word just because she expects him to make the move. I personally don't agree with this unwritten rule amongst woman but it's just the way it is sadly. You must overcome the shyness OP.
(06-12-2011, 01:46 AM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand your shy but what if you didn't know whether she liked you or not? You would still like her and still want to ask her without even knowing how she felt. Whereas the fact you have been told she likes you is a major advantage. Talk to her, you can usually tell by the way girls talk and the way they look at you as to whether they like you in that way. The worst she can say is no, you should ask her out bro.

i dont understand you you quoted me.
You may get something out of these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SimplePickup

I got a lot of inspiration from it.
(06-12-2011, 10:18 AM)Ted Bundy Wrote: [ -> ]i dont understand you you quoted me.

Yeah sorry I meant to quote the first post, my bad Tongue
Pages: 1 2