Support Forums

Full Version: How to help - Users Dumping Their Partners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: emotional.png]

Hello Emotional Support!

This is a new thing I'm doing to share my ways of helping Support Forum users from dumping their partner, now remember this is my personal point, so you'll probably have a better way then me, I've posted this in the forum for Emotional Support but I think it should be posted here to.

How it works:
I give you some tips and tricks on how to help users from a subject that I think I'm good in, please feel free to copy me and do the same, I will promote you from doing this to share with users.

Scenario:
OK! This is the "Scenario" of what we're going to be sorting out, let's get started!

User A: I'm going to post a thread named: "I'm finished", with the body/text of "I'm going to dump my partner over 3 years of love".

So at this point you see a user in desperate need of advice, first thing you'll probably think is "OMG, WHAT SHALL I DO!", once you see something like you should do THIS:

1. Breath and read over again if a long thread.
2. Go to reply section located under the last post on the page and start typing;

"Hello user,
I understand you're love has gone but maybe the passion has not, just give it time and I'll sure it'll work out."

User A: No! I'm sick of it, I want my partner out of my life.

Then you see this and get worried, remember to Breath and stay calm, not to get over exited, or really scared.

You reply with:
"Hello Again, please refrain from this as long as possible, I'll advise you to wait a couple of weeks."

User A: OK, I'll wait a little while.

Problem Solved:

You've just got to keep light headed and make sure you're open for anything! Remember to keep a calm tone of writing, for example, good punctuation, nice and professional words, nothing like "OMG! dnt do tht".

Thanks for reading! If you want to suggest a topic/theme I should speak about next time, post below or personal message me.
This does not need to belong in this section.
This section is "Emotional Support" not "Emotional Tutorials".
This is better to just be left in the private group for the Emotional Support Group.
I've posted it there, I just thought it'll be a good other here too, just too let normal users offer that needed support.