Support Forums

Full Version: Same weird Nightmare everytime...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gosh if you can figure out whats wrong with me I'd love you.
So here we go, I dreamt this dream now multiple times and every time at the same time and spot I wake up in the middle of the night.

Me and my wife walked into a dark room, dressed up a little bit like doctors, like we are either gonna kill something or do a surgery on something.
My wife was pregnant, we walked into the room and there was one of our babys lying on the floor, wrapped up in towels.
It was quiet, lying there on the floor. My wife was crying, we walked closer and closer to the baby, but the closer we got, the bigger the baby grew. It grew from baby size to almost adult in seconds.
My wife was like frozen, I knew she was feeling pain for some reason, and I think the baby was giving her the pain. ( I mean the baby that was lying there, it had some sort of negative energy ) What so ever she was just crying...
Then the baby talked, I dont know what it said but the voice was really deep, and didnt sound like a human. I thought it was the devil.
As the baby turned and looked at me, it had no face, it was just dark.

Then I woke up. And couldnt sleep for the next 6 hours. Please help me out with this, I keep dreaming the same thing. Oh and I dont know if it matters but my girlfriend had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago, thats when I think I started to have this dream. I had it 4 or 6 times so far as I can remember. The fact that my GF had a miscarriage didnt really matter to me so I dont think this is why I have this...
Please help, thanks!
Have you been watching the movie "The Exorcist" a lot bro!
"Then the baby talked, I dont know what it said but the voice was really deep, and didnt sound like a human. I thought it was the devil." --> Just sounds like it.

That's a pretty weird dream and you can't do anything about it. Although you should probably visit a psychologist or something.
Try and forget about it, get your mind off it. Before going to bed watch some TV and drink water right before going to bed. When you get into bed, don't even think about it. Your mind is concentrating on it, because you keep on thinking about it. I had the same problem, but it was a weird ass dream that I can't even remember now. What I did was have a very busy ass day, came home watched TV, and passed out. I forgot about the whole thing, cause my mind was concentrating on something else. That's all you gotta do, I don't recommend going to a psychologist cause it might make it worst. You mind is an amazing thing, just learn the tricks and you'll be okay. Good luck!
Sounds to me like you feel bad that the unborn baby died, or you were scared to be having a child.

Either way you should talk about it with your GF if you haven't already, might wanna get it off your chest.
Something else I suggest if the dream recurs is making sure you fall asleep happy with no even remotely scary thoughts in your head
Stop watching 'Insidious' ?
(06-06-2011, 04:37 AM)Emo XR Wrote: [ -> ]Gosh if you can figure out whats wrong with me I'd love you.
So here we go, I dreamt this dream now multiple times and every time at the same time and spot I wake up in the middle of the night.

Me and my wife walked into a dark room, dressed up a little bit like doctors, like we are either gonna kill something or do a surgery on something.
My wife was pregnant, we walked into the room and there was one of our babys lying on the floor, wrapped up in towels.
It was quiet, lying there on the floor. My wife was crying, we walked closer and closer to the baby, but the closer we got, the bigger the baby grew. It grew from baby size to almost adult in seconds.
My wife was like frozen, I knew she was feeling pain for some reason, and I think the baby was giving her the pain. ( I mean the baby that was lying there, it had some sort of negative energy ) What so ever she was just crying...
Then the baby talked, I dont know what it said but the voice was really deep, and didnt sound like a human. I thought it was the devil.
As the baby turned and looked at me, it had no face, it was just dark.

Then I woke up. And couldnt sleep for the next 6 hours. Please help me out with this, I keep dreaming the same thing. Oh and I dont know if it matters but my girlfriend had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago, thats when I think I started to have this dream. I had it 4 or 6 times so far as I can remember. The fact that my GF had a miscarriage didnt really matter to me so I dont think this is why I have this...
Please help, thanks!

It seems to be a recurring nightmare. Do you have children or none? Maybe you or your wife are worried about losing your current children?
Hello everyone, apparently I only get the nightmare from time to time, so in about 3 day period then again.
Im only 15 and dont have any kids. I live in Austria so here it is a lot different compared to the US.
I just woke up again in the middle of the night but don't remember having the nightmare.
If you have a wife, then maybe its the thought of you having a baby and it growing up to be a bad child.
I'm not sure about all this but seeing therapy would probably be the best solution.
I'm sorry, it doesn't sound like a good "dream".
I hope you get this sorted out, I'd hate for it to happen to me.
have you ever considered seeing a therapist, sometimes it may sound weird or may make people think you are crazy.

but they can also do some serious help.
Maybe the reason you are dreaming that you're girlfriend/wife is in pain because of the child is because you can feel the pain your girlfriend is going through, and it is being exeplified through the dream.
Pages: 1 2