Support Forums

Full Version: just setup a Dating advice website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, i dont need any feedback or anything but i just thought id post a little project that i have been working on recently.

This is aimed at the younger people just getting into dating.When its totally finished it will be bundled with lots of help and advice with dating mainly aimed at the younger generation.So please feel free to take a look if you fit this type of categorie

Anybody who is interested in owning a site just like it can find the own this site link on the first page, its totally free and you can also earn money at the same time

Heres the link

The Dating Game
It would be better if it was a .com domain instead of a sub domain. Thanks for this though, it's going to help quite a lot of members!
You should get a domain, not a sub domain as explained up top. When you get your domain, you'll need to advertise a lot, and you can't have members who are 13- or you will be in some serious trouble. Watch out for pedophiles too, cause I bet they would love this site. Good luck!
Good idea, I hope you use good information, so that it is actually helpful, and not harmful.
Looks interesting.
How's it going so far?
i would like for it to Be in the First page of google but Not too sure how to go about it.If i could do that then ill make Sales too i Hope anyway
Nice site, will help out many!
There are many dating sites now. It's hard to choose a good one.
yes you are right there are many.............this one belongs to a multi-level marketing opportunity which i have joined which you can read abit more about here

http://zero-cost-mlm.blogspot.com/

There will be another 5 different websites to come soon
So i have finally updated my dating website for everybody and now its also on a .com domain rather than a sub domain.Please feel free to visit the new version and give me feedback.The website might look a bit different if you visit it from different countries.

I have updated the link in the first post to visit the new site and not the old one
Pages: 1 2