Support Forums

Full Version: What should I do?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My father wants me to go with him and the children to six flags today and I reeaaallllly don't want to go because I am sore and I hate six flags. And I hate the children, and they are coming too. Normally not going would be a simple task but today is my fathers birthday and he wants me to come. What should I do? I absolutely dread six flags and children. What should I do?

The children are my half siblings and they are all kindergarten and younger. I am like ten years older than them all. Normally I would just not go but I feel bad about not going because it his birthday.
One day won't hurt you, for your Dad's Birthday, if it means allot to him then you should do it, he no doubt does allot for you.
You should go there,Even you get bored.You know some times people(you) have to think for others happiness and feellings.He is your father and his brithday comes once in a year,think about this.
Ask yourself that you can't spent 24 hours for your father's happiness,who has completed your all wishes.
If I would be at your place,shouldn't hurt my fathers feelling.
I would go, what's the worst that can happen? It would mean a lot for your father.
I would go, but hey that's up to you, I'll give you some advice tho, ask you're dad can you go but take it slow? That way you will not hurt you're Dad and you can have fun at the same time, either way I wish you good luck.
Like Sam said above, it's just one day. You can tough it out for your own father. He took many days to raise you and this won't kill you. It only comes once a year and I'm sure it would hurt him if you said you didn't want to come, on his own birthday. I say do it as a "thank you" for all the things he has done for you while you were growing up. Who knows, you may have a great time once you go, sometimes you think it's going to suck but once you get there and start doing things, it is a good day. Never put things down without trying it. Past experiences don't mean much, you can't predict what is going to happen.
Do it for your Dad bro. Like all the other said, its just one day. Make him happy by being with him in his birthday.
Think about someone else other than yourself.
I agree with hystaria X.. just think about others
You are old enough to deal with doing something you don't like. Stop being selfish and go.
Pages: 1 2