Support Forums

Full Version: Second thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay I'll try to make this quick and easy to read.

I have been in a serious relationship with my girlfriend for almost two years.

I love her a lot, but the connection seems to be fading a little more everyday.

I haven't been able to go see friends or really talk to girls because she searches my phone all the time and is quite jealous of me even looking at another girl.

I am the same way to an extent, I'm just not as vocal about it and understand that being friends with the opposite sex doesn't always mean there is an ulterior motive.

She has been staying at my house for the last two weeks and is leaving Tuesday to go back to her house.

I'm considering breaking up with her. In ways I want too, In ways I don't.
I'm scared to see her move on with another guy and imagining another guy with her. But I wish that wasn't my only reason in not breaking up with her.

I want to be able to explore my possibilities and have more freedom. My girlfriend is beautiful and awesome and tends to my needs. It's just that I kind of want to meet someone else.

Someone else new. Someone else I can share my thoughts and insights with and enjoy being around that doesn;t carry the same routine as my girlfriend does.

If I break up with her I know she is going to be very upset and cry frequently and probably call all the time.

What is the best away to go about doing this. I have a lot of relationship experience from many girls so I'm open to most ideas.

Thanks for the help guys.
Hey, I would suggest you give it a few more days before making this decision because most of the time there's no going back.

Now regarding the jealous situation, you can still have freedom, but it's very limited, hey, you can still be flirty but you must know WHERE to stop, remember not to take it to far.
Well I have considered it for quite awhile now. Just never knew how to execute it.
To be honest I want full freedom. Ive been tied down for two years. Cant even talk to another girl let alone look at one. It sucks.

Thanks for the advice man.
Well, when doing something like this you should remember all the good times not the bad, just be calm, now this might sound harsh but it is true, if you love her you should not even look at another women sexually, this just proves you're not in love and you should execute it.
Your right. I have also had those thoughts. I may not even be in love. But yet I feel attached because I'm afraid to adjust to being with someone else and having them accept all my insecurities.
(06-03-2011, 09:28 AM)#Fahnatic Wrote: [ -> ]Your right. I have also had those thoughts. I may not even be in love. But yet I feel attached because I'm afraid to adjust to being with someone else and having them accept all my insecurities.

That's another sign of not loving, if someone loves you then they should not care about you're insecurities or differences, they should care about how lucky they are to be with you, that's just my opinion.
Well, if she's as clingy as you say she is then i'd dump her, or are you twisting it a little?

Wait a bit as if you wanna turn back it'll never be the same.
Alright guys, I'll take your advice and wait a bit. Probably give it a week or so to fully decide if I want to do it.
Good choice man. She sounds great and all but if you're not happy then whats the point :\
(06-03-2011, 09:38 AM)#Fahnatic Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys, I'll take your advice and wait a bit. Probably give it a week or so to fully decide if I want to do it.

Why don't you sit down with her and speak to her about the problems, since you've been with each other for nearly two years it seems a waste, just try and settle you're differences and if not resolved, I have no idea.
Pages: 1 2