Support Forums

Full Version: Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well. I've liked this girl for quite a while, and this is what happened yesterday:

Person 1 - Girl I like
Person 2 - Friend of mine and hers (guy)
Person 3 - Friend of mine of hers (girl)

Person 1, 2, and 3 were in math. Person 2 said to Person 1 that me and Person 1 would make a cute couple. Person 1 said "uhh... okay...", and then Person 3 said "no they wouldn't".

Person 1 told me about that happening on the bus on the way home from school that day. After hearing that, I got kinda pissed. Person 1's sisters know I like her (Person 1 doesn't), and they were talking to me about it. Person 1's sisters told Person 1 that I got really pissed off. Then, I'm presuming that because she knows that if I got pissed off because she told me that, she must think that I like her. Obviously this is not how I wanted her to find out. I was planning on telling her in a couple of days, next time I went over her house, like when I'm about to leave at about 11:30 PM, after I've been over her house all day and there's a better chance of her saying yes.

Today I found out that Person 2 asked out Person 1 not too long ago, and I got even more pissed off. She said no, but the thing is, she's also been asked a LOT of other times and always said no. I'm afraid if I tell her I'll also get shot down.

I've tried talking to a few friends of mine that I trust (and their sisters) and none of them were of any good help.

Thanks for reading, tell me what you think.
Sounds like she likes you or "waiting" for you. Would you rather not even ask and not ask at all? If you really like her, I would tell her like you said after you spent a good day with her. Since you got pissed off and she knows, most likely, she knows you like her. She will most likely be waiting for you to ask her. I say, go for it bro.
(06-02-2011, 03:03 PM)F3aR™ Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like she likes you or "waiting" for you. Would you rather not even ask and not ask at all? If you really like her, I would tell her like you said after you spent a good day with her. Since you got pissed off and she knows, most likely, she knows you like her. She will most likely be waiting for you to ask her. I say, go for it bro.

I thought about that she might like me too when the guy said her and I would make a cute couple, since all she said was "uhh... okay...", perhaps she just didn't want them to know that she likes me as well. The other guy doesn't know I like her, though.
Just cause she said that, doesn't mean she doesn't like you. That's how my old gf was like.
Always good to be confident. I can't tell about this situation if she does like you or not. You forgot to mention if you guys have been recently flirty whether it has been long term, or short term.

Just ask her out. The only negative downpoint of this is that she'll say no. It depends on how she said the "uhh... okay...". If she got uncomfortable then that means that she didn't really think about it and she isn't interest in much. Well this is from personal experience between my friends haha. But if she said it in a nice tone and she's all smiling, then that pretty much gave it away.

If you're scared because she turned down a lot of guys, well then to bad for you. You can either tell her your feelings and emotions, or you can just leave everything bottled up not to see what she had thought of you. Well, what do you think is a better choice? See.

If you know the connection between each other of you and that person, then you'll get an idea of what she will be saying. If you guys talk a lot and act like you guys are actually going out, and you guys are flirty, then you'll have a good result.

Don't think that "Oh she rejected a lot of people, she'll reject me". Instead, stay positive, and be confident, because maybe all the other people did not have the same connection as what you and her have, unless it's basically just randomly asking her out but that is a different thing.
(06-02-2011, 03:18 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: [ -> ]Always good to be confident. I can't tell about this situation if she does like you or not. You forgot to mention if you guys have been recently flirty whether it has been long term, or short term.

Just ask her out. The only negative downpoint of this is that she'll say no. It depends on how she said the "uhh... okay...". If she got uncomfortable then that means that she didn't really think about it and she isn't interest in much. Well this is from personal experience between my friends haha. But if she said it in a nice tone and she's all smiling, then that pretty much gave it away.

If you're scared because she turned down a lot of guys, well then to bad for you. You can either tell her your feelings and emotions, or you can just leave everything bottled up not to see what she had thought of you. Well, what do you think is a better choice? See.

If you know the connection between each other of you and that person, then you'll get an idea of what she will be saying. If you guys talk a lot and act like you guys are actually going out, and you guys are flirty, then you'll have a good result.

Don't think that "Oh she rejected a lot of people, she'll reject me". Instead, stay positive, and be confident, because maybe all the other people did not have the same connection as what you and her have, unless it's basically just randomly asking her out but that is a different thing.

I wasn't there when they said that, I'm not in the class.

But sometimes when I go over her house, and we're just like watching TV or something, she usually sets next to me and sometimes leans on me, I've gotten a couple hugs from her but that's all.

I've done a lot for her too. I've helped her out a lot with stuff, I bought her an iPod too, got her some movies (even though they were pirated, the fact that I did it for her is what matters).

But the thing is, when we're at school, the way we act is TOTALLY different. I don't really talk to her at all, she isn't in any of my classes, except homeroom which is only about 10 minutes.

(06-02-2011, 03:13 PM)F3aR™ Wrote: [ -> ]Just cause she said that, doesn't mean she doesn't like you. That's how my old gf was like.

That's what I'm hoping.
Quote:She usually sets next to me and sometimes leans on me, I've gotten a couple hugs from her but that's all.

Cuddle man cuddle.

Quote:When we're at school, the way we act is TOTALLY different.

School doesn't really matter in relationships unless you only see her ONLY in school, which in this case doesn't apply. Maybe she doesn't like PDA. And you can't really talk to her anyways since you have no classes. However, you can always be the "chivalrous" guy and hold her books, talk to her in the hallways, and walk her to her next class or something. Just go up to her in homeroom and just be like "Hey which way do you go?" and if she replies and tells you which way then obviously say that you're going the same way this time and walk her to class.

So it's kinda normal for that to happen at school, unless she just straight up ignores you or something. You only have 10 minutes in homeroom and then you guys don't see each other again, until like when you hang out or something. And then this will just repeat and repeat and repeat.
It seems like she likes you, just be confident and win her over.
(06-02-2011, 03:50 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: [ -> ]Cuddle man cuddle.

Quote:When we're at school, the way we act is TOTALLY different.
School doesn't really matter in relationships unless you only see her ONLY in school, which in this case doesn't apply. Maybe she doesn't like PDA. And you can't really talk to her anyways since you have no classes. However, you can always be the "chivalrous" guy and hold her books, talk to her in the hallways, and walk her to her next class or something. Just go up to her in homeroom and just be like "Hey which way do you go?" and if she replies and tells you which way then obviously say that you're going the same way this time and walk her to class.

So it's kinda normal for that to happen at school, unless she just straight up ignores you or something. You only have 10 minutes in homeroom and then you guys don't see each other again, until like when you hang out or something. And then this will just repeat and repeat and repeat.

We do go the same way after homeroom, but I'm always listening to my iPod, she's usually talking to her friends. I'm a lot less likely to do something in school. We're a lot closer outside of school. For example, I barley talk to her in school, but a couple weeks ago when it was still cold outside, we were at the park for some reason (with her sisters and 2 other friends) and I carried her home because she said she was cold and didn't want to walk.
Grow a set and ask her out.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Pages: 1 2 3 4