Support Forums

Full Version: My new car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got my first car awhile ago but wanted to post it here. I bought a 1970 Dodge Charger SE for $500. It was sitting outside a guys house for 7 years. The house was abandoned and the owner died in it but had a wife. She lived in California and I had no idea how to get a hold of her. Finally found out how and got it for $500. Only thing needed to be changed was the transmission and my insurance pay %80 of that. So I'm happy I picked up a great classic Smile

Here are the pics guys:
Wow, that is nice man! I LOVE chargers! And that one you picked, was a great choice! God I am so jelly at you. Get some picture in here man! Cool
I got some pics of when I picked it up. My camera on my cell broke yesterday so those will have to do. They will be up by the end of today.
Nice man,Enjoy the ride with your girlfriend ;)
I broke up with my gf about a month ago. So for now, just me and friends chilln'.
You got a really good deal on that car dude!
Can't wait to see some pics of it!
They will be up by the end of today. The pics are of it when I found it. Still in great condition.
Posted the pics people.
A nice tune up and cleaning and it will look awsome.
Great deal you got yourself.
Post pictures once your done pimping it out, I have a 2003 Mustang GM. ;)
Pages: 1 2