Support Forums

Full Version: I want to forget...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is more of a rant thread than anything else. If you know the feeling, then feel free to post how you got through it. Sleep

I want to forget her, I want those months back. I wish I had never met her, smiled with her, laughed with her, and eventually, fell in love. We once had something special, but we just kept fighting. We are both alone and I all I want to do is forget. I see her name, I feel sadness and anger. I see her name, and wish I never knew her.

I want to detach myself from her life and anything related to her. I need to. I am after another who has been waiting for me and all I can do is worry about the past. Why can I not forget?
Quote:Why can I not forget?

The reason why you can't forget, is because of your memories. You basically stated what you guys had between each other. It's not that you can just randomly toss your memories away like that so quickly especially when it was something special between someone. You can't forget the laughs that you had, you can't forget the smiles that you shared.

Just give it some more time. At least you have another who has been waiting for you. But before you move on make sure you fully do. Because if you're with another girl, and you keep thinking about this girl that you want to forget, then she'll know that you're still hooked on.

It's hard to forget the enormous bond between one another. All you can do is just try and think of something or do something else in order to forget her. It'll take a long time yes, but you'll manage. You can occupy yourself with the other who was waiting for you, and maybe you'll fall in love all over again. Do you mind telling us what's happening?
I know its hard although some people take it from the bright side of being single again.
Well I also found this out the hard way, sometimes you seem perfect for a girl but they have a whole side you don't know about, the only way I learnt how to deal with it is next time stay out of their way and always agree with them to a certain expecting.
We barely had any laughs. We had a good time for a few weeks and we have been fighting for almost one and a half months of a three month relationship. I gave up and I would have thought such an irritating relationship would be easy to throw away. I have another girl that likes me, but I want to be fair and be able to put my whole heart into her and forget about this.
I think you have spent much more time to your 1st girl,That's the only reason to me you didn't forget her still.For me three months are enough to know each other and understand feelings as well.
I don't know the cause,why you guys are fighting each other.It doesn't meant that she not likes.What I think that She has taken you more serious in her life and every one knows in each love story there are little problems raised.It's not the end of love mate.I suggest you to think one more time for her than took any crucial decission.
You have found a new girl friend which likes you.But you can't just forget the 1st love.It's the human heart,it will take some time to remove her lovely memories.
Just give it time man, you will eventually be able to move on.
Give it time. Never say you didn't want anything with her. It's what builds your character and can help with future relationships. It's a good thing not to forget but spend time with the new girl and work your way up.
Give it time. I suggest deleting her and blocking her from facebook. Delete her contact from your phone so when scrolling through you don't see it.

Go hang out with friends. Get in touch with nature. Enjoy the simple things in life more. You will forget about her.
It will take time but soon the pain fades.

This too shall pass.
If I delete her off of Facebook, I will just end up looking immature like I said she was. That in itself would be counterproductive.
Pages: 1 2