Support Forums

Full Version: Lost my Runescape Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My runescape account hacked and its 99% i am not gonna get it back.

Should i quit playing games and continue gaming and taking a breath of life or buy a new acc?
How exactly did you lose it.

And I would keep playing games, but don't no life them. Go have fun with friends and just play games when you're home at night.
(06-01-2011, 10:53 AM)EaGLeZ Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly did you lose it.

And I would keep playing games, but don't no life them. Go have fun with friends and just play games when you're home at night.

I got hacked. So your telling me i should keep playing runescape?
If you enjoy it keep playing. If you're not sure, then just go on every now and then. It's not really something people can give advise on. It's down to you whether or not you want to keep playing it.
Thanks a ton guys i guess i will quit i was a high level and i am not gonna waste another 4 years of my life.
If playing the game is something you enjoy, then this is no reason to stop doing it. You can't let other idiots ruin what you enjoy doing.
Next time, don't give out personal info, download programs guaranteeing to level you up and such. But just because you lost an account, doesn't mean you can't make another one and restart. Yes it will be a long process but still worth it. I believe I have 5M left on my account, I will donate that RSGP to you if you make another account bro.
(06-02-2011, 12:14 PM)F3aR™ Wrote: [ -> ]Next time, don't give out personal info, download programs guaranteeing to level you up and such. But just because you lost an account, doesn't mean you can't make another one and restart. Yes it will be a long process but still worth it. I believe I have 5M left on my account, I will donate that RSGP to you if you make another account bro.

First my account got banned so i bought a new account and it got hacked i had 2b on there.
Like I said, I have 5m if you need it.(I'll have to check) Always put a secure password and questions. As well, a bank pin.
Sold 300m recently. Used to love that game but imho it sucks. Much more into working out etc.

If you enioy it, keep it up. If not, then don't. Pointless doing something you don't enjoy.
Pages: 1 2 3