Support Forums

Full Version: Being a better kisser or is she lying to me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

So Friday I hooked up (made out) with a girl I knew for awhile. I thought it went pretty well. Twice it SEEMED like she slightly pulled back but then came back in. I didn't see any difference from other kisses. We just made out and got a little physical. Afterwards there was no awkwardness and the next day she was always hugging me and flirting with me (like the post-kiss attractions). I thought it went alright..I wasn't seeking a relationship.

But there is another girl I knew just as long as the girl I kissed. Let's call her Cindy. The girl I kissed will be Sarah. Cindy no longer likes Sarah because things she has done and no one told Cindy about the kiss. She found out when everyone was chilling on the beach on Saturday. She was pissed and went home and I felt bad. I went to her house and talked to her about it. She let out her feelings...but than she told me Sarah said I was a horrible kisser. Well, her words were "she also said your a terrible kisser." I was a little pissed...she smiled after the kiss...was all over me after the kiss...and there was no apparent issues. Sarah apparently talks crap about me behind my back.

So here is what I'm asking....do you think Cindy is lying just to get me mad (Cindy likes me too -_-) or is Sarah just a two-faced bitch? And if she is two-faced...how can I kiss better? I've gotten postivie feedback from other girls so idk :/

Thank you!
(05-30-2011, 11:26 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]So Friday I hooked up (made out) with a girl I knew for awhile. I thought it went pretty well. Twice it SEEMED like she slightly pulled back but then came back in. I didn't see any difference from other kisses. We just made out and got a little physical. Afterwards there was no awkwardness and the next day she was always hugging me and flirting with me (like the post-kiss attractions). I thought it went alright..I wasn't seeking a relationship.

But there is another girl I knew just as long as the girl I kissed. Let's call her Cindy. The girl I kissed will be Sarah. Cindy no longer likes Sarah because things she has done and no one told Cindy about the kiss. She found out when everyone was chilling on the beach on Saturday. She was pissed and went home and I felt bad. I went to her house and talked to her about it. She let out her feelings...but than she told me Sarah said I was a horrible kisser. Well, her words were "she also said your a terrible kisser." I was a little pissed...she smiled after the kiss...was all over me after the kiss...and there was no apparent issues. Sarah apparently talks crap about me behind my back.

So here is what I'm asking....do you think Cindy is lying just to get me mad (Cindy likes me too -_-) or is Sarah just a two-faced bitch? And if she is two-faced...how can I kiss better? I've gotten postivie feedback from other girls so idk :/

Thank you!
Oh my.. I wouldn't worry about it if you've gotten positive feedback from other girls..

But thinking back..I might have rushed the kiss (instead of slow/passionate I was a little quick) so it may have been bad for her..
1) switch it up, no one likes the exact same thing repeatedly
2) there's more to making out than jamming your tongue down her throat
3) lips, ironically they get ignored a lot during a make out session, use hers and yours
4) lead her into your next move, make sure you're both on the same page before moving on

^

Didnt help with seeing if she really said that lol
(05-30-2011, 03:34 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]^

Didnt help with seeing if she really said that lol

There's only one way to find that out, man up and confront her about it. We can blab on and on about whether we think she did or not but in reality her and her friend are the only ones who know for sure...
You can always talk to "Sarah" about it. But first use your common sense. If Sarah didn't like the kiss and that it was terrible then why did she bother to keep kissing you? She wouldn't keep kissing you, and just did something else. Even after the post-kiss you guys did some more stuff, so it seemed to me that she did like it.

To my personal beliefs, I think that Cindy just said that so you would stop kissing Sarah. If Cindy likes you, then it can possible be that she was jealous that you guys kissed and stuff. But if you're really not sure, then you can judge it by the next kiss you have with Sarah, or you can confront both of them about it.

But don't believe in people's words unless it is said straight from the person's mouth that said it. Cindy could had lied to you. It's always best to get the truth from the person that made the statement.
Well If other girls said u're good in it I think Cindy is kinda jelly on you and Sarah.But if she said u r a bad kisser who cares.
And who do you like more..Cindy or Sarah?
First of all,Don't beleive in mouth saying words unless the person (she) said you on face about kissing quality.
I have personally experienced that girls are always jealous of each other in many things.Just like every girl think she is the most beautiful and attractive but infact it is not true.
Cindy is jealous of sarah it's my opinion because they (both girls) like you and probably you are paying much more attention to sarah that thing Cindy wouldn't like it.
Seems to me Sarrah like your way of kissing,If doesn't then she will never kiss you any more.If you are well known by kissing then you should beleive in your self.
(05-30-2011, 11:26 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]So Friday I hooked up (made out) with a girl I knew for awhile. I thought it went pretty well. Twice it SEEMED like she slightly pulled back but then came back in. I didn't see any difference from other kisses. We just made out and got a little physical. Afterwards there was no awkwardness and the next day she was always hugging me and flirting with me (like the post-kiss attractions). I thought it went alright..I wasn't seeking a relationship.

Thank you!

I think she is lying to you Big GrinThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup
Pages: 1 2