Support Forums

Full Version: Do you think cellphones should be allowed in Classes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So SF, do you think Cellphones & other handheld electronics should be allowed in school classrooms?

I think this is a bad idea, but at the same time a good idea.

Reason I think It's good idea is simply because If you ask the teacher/professor a question about your answer and he/she gives a question you don't quite understand you could text a friend and ask for help.

Why I think It's a bad idea is you can easily be distracted with your cellphone/eletronic, easily missing your work and other important stuff.

So SF, What are your thoughts on this?
As much as i love texting during class, no. It would be anoying and disruptive.
Nope, disrupts class

-CFH
You won't learn a thing if your constantly texting. How could this possibly be a good thing?
I don't think there are advantages except on tests
Thanks for the feedback here in Canada we are not aloud to use cellphones during class hours.

I don't think this would be a good idea at all. There would be a high number of students in the class who wouldn't pay attention.
Indeed, most students wouldn't pay attention at all which would have a major impact on their future.
I dont think cell phones should be allowed in class rooms.
No it should not be allowed at all. You, i, and every one will text our girls instead of texting friends. Why do you need a cell to ask for help? There are people around you, a teacher, fellow students ect. It makes no sense to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6