Support Forums

Full Version: I'm Panicking Here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright well, small brief through what's been earlier in my life.

I don't care if you hate me because of a long distance relationship, but this is freakin killing me seriously.

My girlfriend lives in Michigan, and i live in Sweden. She and her dad, and her sister went out camping like in yesterday morning. They were supposed to return home tomorrow morning.

Well, we were talking on Facebook, though the message system there. She's got it connected to text messages but that doesn't matter.
All of the sudden she says "Omg. Theres a tornado watch. Greattt"
Im almost panicking.
All i could reply was "Tornado?", because im in a total shock. I've read about it in the news, the damn storms out there.

She replied "Yeah. Theres a huge storm, and we're stuck in a camper and just the wind is blowing it. And sirens! Well, if i die, just know i love you♥"

I don't know what to do, just thought i would post about it here because i have no one else to talk to, other than her.
Im scared for my own life, because i don't know what it would be like without her in it.
We were planning to meet this summer, and im going to go there to meet her if this works out fine..
But i don't even know what im doing right now...

Just to add this. If she dies, im going with her. That's nothing anyone can change.
I hope she's okay, This sounds really horrible.

I wouldn't suggest going with her if say does pass, I understand how it feels to loose someone.

If there is anything I can do PM me.

Take care!
What exactly is the question?

And you can't do anything about tornados. It is mother nature who decides on it. It's not like you can change the weather. All you have to do is hope for the best and pray that there is no tornado whatsoever. That's all the advice I can really give you.

Quote:If she dies, im going with her. That's nothing anyone can change.

Tsk, a little to much there buddy. But who am I to tell you how to live your own life.
My hope teacher told me you are a whole yourself. You don't need anyone to "complete you". You lived without her before. You can surely do it again.
Be strong
~atthackers
I live in Michigan, it's pretty bad weather :|

If something does happen to her suicide is not the answer - don't let emotions cloud your judgement

-cFH
Well that's not very good. I highly doubt she will die though. Just keep talking and you and her will get through it.
Any idea what part she is in specifically? I think she'll be fine to be honest.

Also, I think you're relationship is a bit too long distance. Not trying to put you down or anything.
She's fine though. She got a cut from some glass. But i sat for over an hour not knowing what happened to her, kinda freaked me out a bit.
(06-01-2011, 07:34 AM)Zyx Wrote: [ -> ]She's fine though. She got a cut from some glass. But i sat for over an hour not knowing what happened to her, kinda freaked me out a bit.
Finally the God has saved two lifes by turning the storm other way.I'm happy that she is now out of danger.
When she was going to die in a storm,you has also decided to die,It shows how deep you love her and man I respect your love and feelings for her.
I wish you good luck man. I am sure we all want to help you if we could. I wish you the best of luck.