Support Forums

Full Version: Indoor Aerial - Need Some Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just spent £15 on an Indoor TV Aerial. I read reviews before buying and all seemed very positive. I live in a great area for the specific aerial, signal wise, but I can't seem to get it working?

I've tried putting it in every possible position, all around my room, but still can't pick up anything. I'm starting to wonder whether or not I should just get a refund?

Is there anything you guys can recommend me trying?
I don't suggest indoor aerials :S
Outdoors are better if you whant one ;)
(05-29-2011, 02:13 PM)Zlasarma Wrote: [ -> ]I don't suggest indoor aerials :S
Outdoors are better if you whant one ;)

Yeh I know, but they're quite a bit more expensive, and also, I'd have to pay to get it fitted, which is a bit of a hassle and I can't really be bothered with it. I've read reviews that this indoor aerial works perfectly fine. I'm supposed to be able to get all freeview channels, and the signal is HD Ready, but that's not the case at the moment. I can't even get 1 channel.

I checked the website, and the aerial should work brilliantly for the area that I am in. It works fine on my downstairs TV, but when on my upstairs TV, I have to tune it, and it just isn't working.