Support Forums

Full Version: It's the end of my love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know where should i start from.There was a girl in my class and i love her with my soul and heart.I was pretty much confident boy at school but in acadmic i was dull student.So finally decided to talk her and express my feelings.She was at cantene buying some cold drinks.I told her that in the depth of heart i'm in love with you than it was very important moment of my life.Finally she replied that there is only one condition i will accept your love.The condition was to get 1st position at my school.So i had never give up and work hard to get position.When the result come i was surprised that i got my aim and mission is completed but unluckily she denied my love by saying that she was making my future and she has no feelings for me.I don't know what to do now but i learn't a lesson not to love anymore.
Thanks for reading guys.
Quote:Finally she replied that there is only one condition I will accept your love

That's where the mistake was. Well this is from my opinion, but love does not matter on "conditions". If you do have legitimate feelings for each other, you guys would had been together already. It's not worth going for someone if they give you conditions, because love only matters on your feelings. If she really DID have feelings for you, then she wouldn't had proposed a condition, but tell you HER OWN feelings about how she feels about you.

Quote:She was making my future

I think the reason why she proposed the condition was to help you become smarter. You said you were a dull student however, you did get to 1st position didn't you? She gave you a purpose of trying to work hard to get to first position and the statement "making my future" probably meant that she was setting you up for the future. Since you got to 1st position, people now think that you're smart. The lesson here is that you have a lot of potential for school, but you did not have any motivation, until the girl you liked gave you a condition to fulfill.

You could ask her why she did all of this when she had no feelings for you since the beginning. Ask her to explain more about what she meant about making your future, and why she had you go through all this. This kind of stunt she pulled is still stupid however. She played with your emotions when she couldn't even tell you in the first place. I think you should be done with her after you asked her all the questions. If you guys stillll want to be friends then go ahead. But, you should go for a girl who wouldn't give you any "conditions"

Goodluck Tongue

Ofcourse i still have feelings for her and want to be friend but destiny doesn't favour me.Now she is engaged with some one and soon she will marry him.But never the less now i am an engineer and my study is going well.Thanks to her from no where she has make me a shining star.
(05-29-2011, 06:38 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: [ -> ]Ofcourse i still have feelings for her and want to be friend but destiny doesn't favour me.Now she is engaged with some one and soon she will marry him.But never the less now i am an engineer and my study is going well.Thanks to her from no where she has make me a shining star.

You shouldn't have done anything for her. If someone loves you they love you no matter what.
Wow! Dude she helped you out so much there even though she doesn't love you it still shows she cares for you some what. She gave you something to work at and you were able to do it. I guess she was just trying to show you that if you put your mind to it you can do it Big Grin
Don't do things that people tell you to do if it's for thief "love". That's just a load of crap. If they love you they just need to be with you.
Haha, bro, you can't not love someone. There will always be someone who will catch your eye. Trust me. This girl was not worth it but at least you've learnt something.
Well I think the minute someone says they will date you on a condition like that, It's easy to know they don't actually love you. But you did get something good out of it so keep up the good work!
(05-31-2011, 09:59 AM)Dεlluzion Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, bro, you can't not love someone. There will always be someone who will catch your eye. Trust me. This girl was not worth it but at least you've learnt something.
I think you are right.She played with my Emotions and feelings,I will not forgive her but my heart is still pumping for her,You know what, She has never love for me.
She seems to me a well wisher but who cares.I wish to find a new girl friend who understand my feelings and do care for me.
From what I've read in you're post, she's not worth it. Even if she had were to come to you write now and say she had that she would like to try going out, it still wouldn't be worth it. She knew from the beginning that she didn't have feelings for you yet gave you false hope. You'll find someone better.

If you don't want that position in your school, just forget about it.
Pages: 1 2