Support Forums

Full Version: Life Enhancement Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I'm releasing my new forums, lifeenhancementforums.tk.
It's all about sharing different perspectives on life and offering support for emotional related issues. Much of it was inspired by the Support Forums Emotional Support section.
Here's the full introduction: http://lifeenhancementforums.smfforfree3...to-lef.php.

Quote:You're probably all wondering why I've created these forums, so this is where you'll find out exactly why I've done this and what I hope to achieve from this.
In 2006, in Australia, over thirteen million antidepressant drugs were prescribed. That's more than one prescription for every two Australians. To me, this figure was extremely pathetic and I was saddened by peoples' failure to sustain a happy, enjoyable life. It made me cringe.
These forums were created to offer people who fit this statistic to learn how easy it is to live a wonderful life and enjoy every moment. The forums aim at sharing philosophies on life that have changed people for the better (and for the worse - we want to hear what didn't work).
From optimism to religion, LEF is all about improving anyone's quality of life by providing support wherever needed and supplying the mental frame of mind necessary for sustained personal improvement.
In my experience, I have changed from a very stressed out person to a relaxed and focused person who's able to enjoy every moment of life. I never get depressed or stressed, never.
Let me put it this way. There comes a time about once a week, often on a Friday afternoon when everything seems perfect. You have no homework or school assignments to do, you've just been paid, you're completely stress free and it feels amazing. For some people, this will only last a matter of hours. For me, it lasts forever. I constantly feel 100% and it's because of the way I see life and how I've gained control over my brain's lust to bring bad thoughts or negativity.
This forum community is, not only about sharing philosophies and edging closer to the meaning of life, but also for providing support and advice for people suffering from diseases and/or physical/mental conditions such as Depression, Bipolar, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Disabilities.
I also offer a section for personal achievement logs where anyone can log their daily happenings, good or bad, and reflect with other members on regular occurrences. This section particularly good for monitoring progress through your personal enlightenment as you endeavour to achieve a bettered quality of life.
If you have any questions or queries, please send me a Private Message and I'll do my best to get around to your request.

Registration is now open and I'm going to begin marketing shortly. Thanks.
What are you doing as far as hosting goes?
Best of luck with the new work but make sure it doesn't fall under a competing website.