Support Forums

Full Version: Radar detector or jammer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, i have some money and want to quit getting speeding tickets lol My parents arnt happy about my insurance increase. So, i'm looking to get a detector or jammer. If i get a detector i'm thinking about the valentine1 i'm not sure about jammers. They are still legal here so please no discussion on that.
You have money...Pay for the tickets Tongue
(10-20-2009, 08:38 PM)ReVamped Wrote: [ -> ]You have money...Pay for the tickets Tongue

It's not so much the tickets, its how much my insurance goes up every time i get a ticket.
The tickets bother me, but they are a one time fee. My insurance goes up and charges me every month.
Mmm...
Well I got a TuT on how to make one (A Radar Jammer), but I'm not sure if that'd be allowed here :S
How to make what? I'm not really interested in building one. I would like to buy a decent one so i know it works.
Radar Jammer...
I got a ticket yesterday. I was doing 58 in a 40. 2 MPH more and he would have cuffed me.
(10-20-2009, 08:56 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: [ -> ]I got a ticket yesterday. I was doing 58 in a 40. 2 MPH more and he would have cuffed me.

Really? my friend got a 138 or something like that in a 75 and just got a ticket.
(10-20-2009, 09:00 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Really? my friend got a 138 or something like that in a 75 and just got a ticket.

Well, he wasn't in Louisiana. 20 over and you go to jail. It's a felony charge here.
(10-20-2009, 09:03 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he wasn't in Louisiana. 20 over and you go to jail. It's a felony charge here.
No, Montana. And that's crazy. You get a felony for speeding? wow.
Pages: 1 2