Support Forums

Full Version: Just wanted to express.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't even know where to begin. I just wanted to put this out somewhere of what's going on and what my feelings are.

9 years ago, my mother met her boyfriend online, they have been together ever since. He has raised me ever since then. About 3 months ago both my sisters moved back into our house with me and my mom and her boyfriend.

Now, a few days ago my sister has accused my moms boyfriend that he touched her daughter (8 years old) She has contacted the police, ect. My sister is the only one that thinks he did that, and about 10 other people know he didn't. (He wasn't even at the house) My moms boyfriend has DUI and other charges to put him 3 years in prison. It's pretty messed up. My sister keeps trying to get the cops more involved and trying to make them hurry up.

My sister is mad at me because I will not tell her where he is at, where he is working at. Nothing. Now when I drive to work, I have to watch out because my sister has sent a detective after me to find out where me and him work at. It's sad. He is moving out of state to try and start over again.

TLDR: My sister ruined my moms boyfriends life and broken them apart.

Now me and my mom are moving into another part of Texas to start over and kick my sister out of the house. She has ruined it all.

Good news, I got my moms boyfriend 1995 2door 4x4 Tahoe.

Man, that sucks :/
Any ideas on why your sister did that? Like, did she not get along very with him very well or something? Or did it just happen out of the blue?

Also, that's sick you got a Tahoe out of it, that's a nice truck Big Grin
(05-24-2011, 05:21 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Man, that sucks :/
Any ideas on why your sister did that? Like, did she not get along very with him very well or something? Or did it just happen out of the blue?

Also, that's sick you got a Tahoe out of it, that's a nice truck Big Grin

2 door tahoes are rare. It's got a pullout cd player, tv up on top, badass sound system Tongue

On-topic: To be honest, I don't know why.

Things we did for my sister.
1) She burnt down her apartment.
-we fixed up three apartments.

2) We let her stay at our house for almost 1 year.
-she pays no bills.

3) We've done everything for her.

But, me and my mom are going to start fresh in a new area of Texas.

How old is your sister? I'm confused here...is there two sisters? One 8 and one older? Since you mentioned :

-she pays no bills.

Now me and my mom are moving into another part of Texas to start over and kick my sister out of the house. She has ruined it all.
(05-24-2011, 09:27 PM)Kr4z1 Wrote: [ -> ]How old is your sister? I'm confused here...is there two sisters? One 8 and one older? Since you mentioned :

-she pays no bills.

I've got two sisters, one 26 and another 29. Just only one sister ruined everything.
It seems your sister either the 26 or 29 year old is not very liking the new boyfriend. She must be doing this to protect your mother from making any mistakes or anything to crush her. Best thing is if you wanna protect her mom's boyfriend do it, but remember keep an eye on him anyways.
(05-25-2011, 03:40 PM).ink Wrote: [ -> ]I've got two sisters, one 26 and another 29. Just only one sister ruined everything.

Oh.Sorry for being an arse. Pinch

Anyways , I believe your mom and you should enforce some rules to her like weekly payment(s) to get her ass (sorry not to be rude) working then you can trust her with monthly payment(s)
Nothing to be sorry for. My mom already told her to get her stuff out of the house and to leave. Me and my mom are moving away from all this drama she caused. Lol Smile
Hi.

I have repeatedly tried to e-mail you, if you need to chat you can text my cell via yahoo at tylernkylasmom.

xoxoxo
ricki lynn[/color][/b]
Least you've cut off the bad and are starting out again!

Good luck

-cFH
Pages: 1 2