Support Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend away for a week *Sad face*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My girlfriend name is Leonora but she lets people call her Leo so I'm gonna use her name Leo in this thread.

(Please excuse my grammar I'm not from the U.S)

Leo is going away for a end of the year field trip which I didn't made it..The field trip is going to be at Washing DC for a whole freaking week and I honestly cannot go through the morning without her beautiful smile and I'm a wreck without it in the morning so a whole week without it! D:

So yesterday (Sunday) we were suppose to pull off an all niter and we sort of did but I fell a sleep and I really wanted to tell her ''I love you'' before she goes to school at 4:00 (Plane leaves at 4 something) but I didn't because I freaking went to bed...and I hating on my self for that..did I also mention I'm a jealousy over protective person too? Well , I am and knowing that a lot of people likes her worries me...I love talking to her and such because she always makes me smile but I can't talk to her for the whole week :|

Trying hard not to cry because I don't like to cry in front of my parents and I keep trying to tell my self that its only a week and school is over in like two weeks..

Basically if you didn't read the blob of bad grammar I need some tips to survive the week and note I'm only 14 so I can't go out get high and go have sex. lmao

inb4trolls
No. I am not a kid with a high pitch voice.
Well, I guess there's not really much you can do. Just talk to her on the phone and keep in touch with her (you said you can't, but I see no reason why... even if she doesn't have a cell phone, she can she the phone at the hotel she's staying at.

And, don't worry about other guys liking her. If she loves you as much as you love her, she's not going to cheat on you... and if she does cheat on you, she's obviously not worth being with anyway.

I don't mean to be harsh, but if you seriously can't go a week without seeing her, then maybe there's something wrong... trust issues, maybe?
It's only a week, she'll be back in no time ;)
(05-23-2011, 04:03 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I guess there's not really much you can do. Just talk to her on the phone and keep in touch with her (you said you can't, but I see no reason why... even if she doesn't have a cell phone, she can she the phone at the hotel she's staying at.

And, don't worry about other guys liking her. If she loves you as much as you love her, she's not going to cheat on you... and if she does cheat on you, she's obviously not worth being with anyway.

I don't mean to be harsh, but if you seriously can't go a week without seeing her, then maybe there's something wrong... trust issues, maybe?
It's only a week, she'll be back in no time ;)

Thanks. Also there isn't no trust issue going its just that I'm protective and a jealousy type of person oh and the reason why I can't keep in touch with her is that my school doesn't allow phones during the trip and I don't see why not but thats how the school I'm attending at is like.
Well , I'm a bit better since its only a week.

Well, make sure she writes your number down, if she doesn't have it memorized. That way she'll be able to call you from one of the phones that are there.

But, even if she can't, I think you'll hold up just fine. Just don't let it take over... go outside, do some activities, just keep yourself active to take your mind off of it ;)
(05-23-2011, 04:44 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Well, make sure she writes your number down, if she doesn't have it memorized. That way she'll be able to call you from one of the phones that are there.

But, even if she can't, I think you'll hold up just fine. Just don't let it take over... go outside, do some activities, just keep yourself active to take your mind off of it ;)

Haha , yeah she does have it memorize but I doubt she would call since I doubt the school would let her use the Hotel room phone and yeah I think I can do fine since most of my friends are staying back here with me.
Quite honestly, I'd take the time to relax with friends since you said most of them are staying.
This past summer I had to spend two weeks apart from my girl, and we had been together for a year and a half at that point.
It may seem like a lot, but you shouldn't spend all your time worrying.
There are quite a few good movies coming out every week, check some of those out.
Take the week to do things you've been meaning to do and just try to enjoy it rather than dreading it; if you don't it [it being the week] will seem like it lasts forever.
I think you have made a mistake not to tell how deep you love her,I can feel your emotions,how hard to avoid such a long time without your true love,try to spent time in gaming,friends,go out some where you can weep and spent some time alone.unluckily my love betrayed me.I was so upset but never the less,life stands on hope,be a bold boy.
Honestly, it is only a week. Trust her.
I`m going on vacation for 1 week, my girlfriend and I are both really sad, she already cries about it.

So I kind of understand your situation, but it just sucks you could not tell her you love her before she goes. But I`m sure she knows it!
(05-23-2011, 09:56 PM)Wolves Wrote: [ -> ]Quite honestly, I'd take the time to relax with friends since you said most of them are staying.
This past summer I had to spend two weeks apart from my girl, and we had been together for a year and a half at that point.
It may seem like a lot, but you shouldn't spend all your time worrying.
There are quite a few good movies coming out every week, check some of those out.
Take the week to do things you've been meaning to do and just try to enjoy it rather than dreading it; if you don't it [it being the week] will seem like it lasts forever.
True,but I don't know movies every weekend isn't my thing and what you said about dreading...I just experienced that school lasted forever today D: (I get out of schoo at 5 pm)
(05-24-2011, 12:57 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, it is only a week. Trust her.
Got my facts strait I think and I found out it's only for 5 days! So , I'm really happy about that.
(05-24-2011, 04:09 PM)Impulses SF Wrote: [ -> ]I`m going on vacation for 1 week, my girlfriend and I are both really sad, she already cries about it.

So I kind of understand your situation, but it just sucks you could not tell her you love her before she goes. But I`m sure she knows it!
I'm sure she does since I typed a whole 3 pages about her and why I love her , what I think of her before we got each other etc.. Well , I had (sort of) fun today and three more freaking days till she comes back at Saturday (I hope) and I'm going to wait for her to come back and welcome her back home!

Pages: 1 2