Support Forums

Full Version: I'm sad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I'm kind of a new member so a lot of you don't know me. But I was a Local Moderator On Se7ensins. But now I'm not(Due to reasons i can tell you if you really want), basically this is the cause of my sadness. But non the less I'm here. So yeah idk I'm just sad.
You could try to get back as moderator depending on why you were demoted.
(05-22-2011, 09:55 AM)0xE9 Wrote: [ -> ]You could try to get back as moderator depending on why you were demoted.

Yeah I am, I'm talking to the owner. It makes me mad cause I shouldn't have been demoted but what are you going to do now :/
Sadness is just an emotion and from my biology emotions are just hormone so you could control them, try going out, explore the nature. Be happy and think positively. Smile
(05-22-2011, 10:31 AM)3x0r_$c0rPi0n Wrote: [ -> ]Sadness is just an emotion and from my biology emotions are just hormone so you could control them, try going out, explore the nature. Be happy and think positively. Smile

Thanks Big Grin
(05-22-2011, 10:32 AM)Diesel Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Big Grin

Anytime, but don't you ever think bad thoughts, because it will reflect on your work, your relationship and your health...
Over the years, I've learnt not to look back - you should try to avoid thinking about the past.
There's new and better things out there, you can perhaps become a moderator somewhere else if that's what you desire.
Yeah you should try and move forward from this instead of getting your position back. On the same token you should never give up so its a hard call.

Shame you got demoted. Did you know it was going to happen or?
Please tell us if you get re-promoted, and good luck Big Grin
(05-22-2011, 10:49 AM)WhiteFlame Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah you should try and move forward from this instead of getting your position back. On the same token you should never give up so its a hard call.

Shame you got demoted. Did you know it was going to happen or?

Nah I got into a fight with an admin over some changes. The basically removed the whole computer section which i am mod of :/
(05-22-2011, 01:55 PM):( Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell us if you get re-promoted, and good luck Big Grin

I hopefully will
Pages: 1 2