Support Forums

Full Version: [Guide] What Girls Really Want
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had my fair share of breakups and spectating how a girl roles, I've seen how the act towards different things. I decided to make this thread to help those who are in need of help when it comes to getting a girl.

What They Want

It varies from the girls personality. I'm sure you've seen girls who just go for guys because they want money, or they want a better lifestyle. This may be a everyday movie scene, but it happens in real life, too. Now, you might feel they are using you for your money. That's exactly it. Every kiss they give you, is all for the money. BUT, in some cases, girls want a guy for money and love. This happens because they are probably not very wealthy.

So, you have 2 types of girls in this case. Girls who just want the money, and girls who want money and love. In both cases I've experienced, if you go for a girl who wants money and love, and you don't give them enough money, there is a possibility that they'll move on. Same applies for the girls who want money. As heartbreaking as it is, you have to face the reality that girls like these are a hazard. You never know what trigger they might pull, so you have to be very careful. Please keep in mind that I'm talking about when you've first met the girl.

You then have the girls who just want love. This happens in most cases where the girl is probably ugly and just wants love because they simply cannot get it, due to the fact that most guys (and I should know) want hot babes. But on the other hand you also have a lot of girls that want love, and are completely hot.
These girls are the ones you should be aiming for. You might be rich and have enough to spend on her, but come on, I know you also want some REAL love.

So, let's look back. You have the girls that:
  • Want Money
  • Want Love And Money
  • Just want Love

I have been in very tight situations where I can't give enough money to a girl and she breaks up with me. Same for the other one; money and love. One that I have managed to keep longer then the others though is Love.

Now, the girls that just want love, like I said, are the ones to keep. These girls don't care how rich or poor you are, or what you look like. They look for the personality and traits in you. The reason I am advising you to go for the ones that want love is because: You'll break down completely if the girl who wants money breaks up with you, because you loved them and trusted them. They might not even tell you that they're with you because of your money. They'll lie. And once you think you have her forever, and she breaks up with you, you'll have a breakdown.

So to rap it off, the girls that we should be interested in are the ones who just want love. They'll please you in a lot more ways then a girl who wants money, because what they're giving you is genuine and not for the money. It's so easy to pick up a girl who wants money and have sex with her. She won't have any feeling of love whatsoever for you, because she'll want the money.

What You Should Give Them

It's quite common sense if you've dated a girl before, but I'll go into it some more. What you want to give your girl is as much love as she wants. Flirt with her, tell her she's gorgeous as much times as possible. This is only if you really feel this way about her.

I have probably said "mwa" and "I love you" to a girl about 20 times in 1 hour. It might seem false, but they really feel closer and trust you more.
I'll give you an example: I recently broke up with my girlfriend (ex). While we were talking, she told me no guy will ever be as good as I was because I treated her like gold. She told me that she doesn't care if I didn't have any money, but she loved me because I actually showed my love for her.

You have to realize that the girls who want love, expect love. If you're dating a girl that wants love, and you never say "I love you" or "mwa", and just keep on with the word "baby" "Babes", it won't be very successful.

So finally, GIVE YOUR GIRL AS MUCH LOVE AS SHE DESERVES!
Could of used this 4 months ago before my girlfriend broke up with me..... =/
I love how your EX, told you that you were gold, those are just words my friend, words with no real meaning.
She will tell her next boyfriend the same thing all over again.
I agree with some things, but this is not a guide for everyone. If it was, you could make some major bank, and there'd be a lot less dating sites + books.

Really, the only way to get a girl is just be open, honest (with yourself as well), and just be yourself. You can't go wrong with that. All it takes is finding that one girl who will accept you.
I don't tell her I love her, I show her by kissing her as many times as possible. But I just love her so goddamn much.
Wow this help me improve my style on how to get my crush. This really helped me a lot dude. Thanks for this. God bless