Support Forums

Full Version: Cat eating dog food?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've always thought this was so weird. One of my good friends' cat eats do food. This started a while ago when they would just leave the dog feeder running. When the cat was hungry, it went to the dogs feeder. Now it does that's all it will eat. Has anything like this ever happend to your pet?
No this has never happend before, but i think it's normal. When they are hungry they eat what they want, this should be a problem
Yeah It's very normal.
Not that uncommon actually. I have one cat who won't eat anything but dog food. She just wants to be accepted into the big boys, lol.
Really though, it's fine. Lot's of cats do it.
(05-13-2011, 07:54 PM)Link™ Wrote: [ -> ]Not that uncommon actually. I have one cat who won't eat anything but dog food. She just wants to be accepted into the big boys, lol.
Really though, it's fine. Lot's of cats do it.

Are cats the type of animal that are competitive? Like if there is a bigger dog, would they seek it's approval?
Well there both animals right? i'm sure it will stop at some point.
As long as the cat does not show any weird symptoms and its health does no deteriorate then its safe to feed it dog food. But sticking to cat food is better as it is made for cats.
Yes, my cat eats whatever remains of the dog food. We try to keep her from doing this though as my dog is a bit thin and could use to pick up some weight.
It's normal.My grandmother always gives her cats dogfood
(05-17-2011, 06:07 AM)masterfan Wrote: [ -> ]It's normal.My grandmother always gives her cats dogfood

Its really weird to hear that..Non

Pages: 1 2