Support Forums

Full Version: Prayer Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some of you are not religious, some of you are, either way I ask that any flaming and/or nasty comments stays out of this thread.

This thread is for prayer requests. This basically means that if you have something on your mind that you would like people to pray about for you, here's where to post it. I will take any posts in this thread and pray about them in the evening. These things will also be brought up during my meetings with my Youth Pastor and even the congregation on Sunday. If you would prefer to not have these things posted on an internet forum you may e-mail them to me at alan.dowden@gmail.com and they will be treated the same way. These posts do NOT have to contain any real names or places or any other revealing information. When people go to pray, God KNOWS who they're talking about, and he'll know I'm talking about you when I mention you.

That's about all from me.

Love of God be with you all,

Capt. Alan Dowden,
Salvation Army
Canada and Bermuda Territory
Pray for me to survive school this year and pass to 10th.

No sh*t, I don't want to repeat again. Tongue
Will do Smile
Can you please put a prayer for all the teens who are starting to lose faith, and to bless those who lost it all and left.

Many thanks.
That IS quite important tm0 and is something I do at a constant rate anyway. It will be in my prayers Smile
My prayer ...which I pray ate every evening and morning

"O Lord,The Almighty,Help the poor people of the world,delete the name of terrorism form the mind of the people.Shower your blessings,and show mercy on the poor people,people states,poor countries,and help to become good,Thankyou LORD"
Rawkfist,
I admire your actions here on the internet and I am posting this miniature snippet simply to display my gratitude towards your spiritually initialized attempt to help the faith of others. I too am a son of God and find it harder each day to further my relationship with the father. He is multifaceted to the point to where even my mind just collapses in mid-thought.

@the request
I have a girlfriend who is emotionally unstable to the point where she can't survive without her prescribed medicine. However, since I have entered her life, she has been the happiest person alive; stated by her friends, family, and acquaintances. The problem is, is that I am still young and find it painful to imagine the end of this beautiful journey. I know the power of God, but I also know that God has a Will. I am afraid to harm her when we are no longer capable of being together. So my request is simply this:

Help me help her in accordance to the Will of God.

And let me leave you with this poem I had written.

If the seasons may pass,
May they pass slowly and gently.
Let the tears that fall be tears of joy,
Let the laughter that follows be sounds of music.
Lest the season ends,
I shall see you no longer.
The laughter shall cease,
The tears turn bitter,
And I find the darkness once more.
Can you pray that me and my ex girlfriend get back together.. I love her :'(
Please pray for me that I pass in my school in this winter December Tests =)

(10-23-2009, 03:17 AM)Akshay* Wrote: [ -> ]My prayer ...which I pray ate every evening and morning

"O Lord,The Almighty,Help the poor people of the world,delete the name of terrorism form the mind of the people.Shower your blessings,and show mercy on the poor people,people states,poor countries,and help to become good,Thankyou LORD"

A good prayer indeed
"O lord please shower you blessings on immi so that he can pass in the winter december test.Show your mercy on him that he can be the best in the test."
-Amen.
Pages: 1 2 3