Support Forums

Full Version: Need Support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those of you that know me are going to pick at the timeline, so I'll mark it out.
Currently a minister, before being a minister I was a district tech, during that time I was training to become a Guidance Counsellor as I had wished to become one as opposed to the boring job I had. Soon before I was supposed to start my new job, I was contacted by the Salvation Army, the church denomination and organization that I had trained to be in right outta high school, stating that they had an opening for me. I took the job, being how I made it to my current stat. I DID on the other hand finish my training as a Guidance Counsellor and would like to offer these sewrvices to you if you need them. The great thing about getting counselling through me is that I do not work for a company and am therefore not required to tell your parents or anyone else anything you tell me no matter what your age. Complete confidentiality. An advantage AND disadvantage is the fact that it's not f2f, this can be an advantage as you won't have to show your face and I may have no clue where your from or anything about you, it may be a disadvantage as some people just need someone to be there, physically beside them. Nonetheless, if you need someone to talk to I can be found via skype (phpbb31) WLM/MSN (alan.dowden@gmail.com) or e-mail (also alan.dowden@gmail.com)
My parents were salvationists when we were in England, =)
Awesome, did they play in the band?
No... lol... But they were very devout