Support Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend Broke up with me i really need help ;c(srs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

sumusiko

I need your help ;c i know this is hack forums and not relationship forums but you guys have always helped me ;C my girlfriend just broke up with me , i really really loved her you cant imagine , shes everything to me i just wanna die , i dont wanna live without her ;C

this is what she said:
MyName, im writting this message to tell you that this is the end ;s im sorry but its the end.im sorry but this is life ;c i really really like you but forget me :* , im sorry , i love you.

something like that because im portuguese and i have a bad english , please tell me what to do ;C i asked her why and she said she was confused :C
Well judging by what she said in her message, the ;c she used looks like the ;C you used about 3/4 of this post, so you can't be serious. And this is not Hack Forums, This is Support Forums.

Just give her space.
I agree with Delluzion on both points.
Give her some space. If she's confused, pushing her more will only lead to more confusion for her.

And this is not Hack Forums.
its ok pal. i understand that you love her but give it time and you will feel better. just take a few deep breaths and relax a bit. as stated above, give her time she will either come back to you or not but either way you'll be better.
From what she said to break up with you, it sounds like she was the kind of girl that liked to play games. You'll be better off without her. And there are so many other girls out there. I've been where you are. The fastest way to get over her is find someone new and better.
If she needs you, she'll come back. If she thinks that sh does not need you. Then remember that she'll regret it later and suffer the consequences.
Leave her be and move ahead my friend. You'll eventually find someone better than her in due time. She just was not lucky enough to be with you.
No worries, relationship equals to emotions, this is a good place to get some help for such problems.

I had to go thro this yesterday, so I know what you mean about you wanting to die, I also wanted that.
But really you just got to think ahead, I just started thinking, if I can't make her happy, she could be happy without me, that really got a smile to my face and made me relax more.

But in that letter, it looks like she is just confused, not really sure if she wants to be with you or not. Just give her some space and be there for her if she needs somebody to talk to and the time will tell what will happen next.

Also could you please tell us if you had any fights whit her earlier or anything that caused that message?
I'm very sorry what happed. maybe you can ask her why? but like she said its life. Sad
She probably met someone or she just need a little time. She wouldn't dump you if she loves you, so that might be a lie as well.

were back together. She was confused because her ex texted her and she broke up with me and went for a walk with him but she understood that she doesnt love him anymore and came back running to me i swear to god this is true.
i really really love her
Pages: 1 2