Support Forums

Full Version: Bad day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My 9 years old sister tried the extreme sport called BMX(Bicycle Moto Cross)
Without any armor(they usually wear an armor under training and tournaments)

She fell and the board of the bicycle hit her in solar plexus. Later at the hospital the doctors figured out that she had a liver bleeding, currently stable, but could easily get unstable, later she got transfered to a bigger hospital.

Later, on Facebook, i got cold, the girl i liked told me literally to "Stay away from her" she doesn't want me near her. And there is no reason, she just doesn't want anything with me to do.

Sorry for this, i wrote this fast. Hope to get some help, peace out.

- Methanity
I'm sorry about your sister.
I pray that she'll get better.

About your gf, consider the possibility that she might have been under the influence of someone else. Try to find out what really happened, but be careful that you don't get her in trouble or anything.
Firstly,
Hope you sister gets better. My prayers are with her too.
Secondly,
you didn't make it clear if the girl is your crush or you girlfriend. And you even got me confused whether the girl was telling you to stay away from your sister or herself.
Anyways, if shes telling you to stay away from your sister, then FUDGE her. Why the hell should you stay away from your sister.
Second case, if shes telling you to stay away from herself, then ask her a reason. Maybe shes just paranoid after your sisters mishap and someone might have told her that it happened because of you. You cant trust people nowadays, someone might be brainwashing her about you.
My advice is to go and ask her whats wrong or ask her close friends about it. Maybe ask one of your mutual friends to do it.
PM me if you need more help.
Thanks to your both. She's not my girlfriend, but I've been really sweet to her, gave her flowers and chocolate in front of everybody at the shop were she works. And after giving her a kiss on the chin she been completely different. Well, we wrote a bit, she said it would be awkward to talk, and suddenly - she just don't want to have anything with me to do.
I would like to quote lines from my favorite author's book, i was having bad times last year and these lines really helped me.

"Yes, we are going to suffer, we will have difficult times, and we will experience many disappointments but all of this is transitory; it leaves no permanent mark. And one day we will look back with pride and faith at journey we have taken.

PAULO COELHO."

every one have bad times and lines like that inspire and give us courage to fight the difficulties and problems, I am sorry for your sister and will pray for her mate. You Just Be Strong
She obviously thinks you are the one who's caused this. If it's a girl you like you can't back down easily after she told you to stay away. Go up to her and ask her why. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the BMX accident. If that's not it, you've probably done something wrong before, that makes her want to stay away from you. But hey, there's no shame in trying and asking her why.

Hope all goes well.
Dεlluzion i think you didn't got OP properly. You mixed both of his issues.
The girl he like has nothing to do with BMX thing its an other issue. But i am agree on the point that OP should go and ask her why she is doing that. After all "You don't get a second chance to make the first impression". Don't waste your first and last chance, get some courage and go talk to her.
I don't think I have actually. OP said that his 9 year old sister fell off her bike at BMX. Then afterwords, he was on facebook and a girl he liked said to stay away from him. Now, he didn't ask the girl why. There was no reason. So, I think (although it's a crazy thought) the girl he likes told him to stay away from her because of her sister falling off her bike.
She didn't said stay away from her because of his sister i think thats some other reason, OP should ask her reason
Sorry for the misunderstanding Dεlluzion, what Invincible tells is the truth - It's 2 issues that occurred on same day. Once again, I'm sorry, i wrote that kinda fast because I was talking in phone with my mom and dad.

My sister got operated yesterday afternoon, the liver is patched and everything seems to go well.

About the girl, 2 weeks ago I went to her job (a shop) and gave her flowers and chocolate in front of everybody, that was sweet(she said so). Afterwards we went into the staffroom and talked a bit, I had to go because she was working, so i couldn't stay for long, before i went out i hooked her and gave her a little kiss on the chin. After that day she didn't wanted to talk to me (she says its awkward for her). We were chatting on Facebook for like 2 weeks? and suddenly she asks "Why do you write to me????"

I told her that I wanted her attention etc. and asked why that suddenly? She like changed. She told me that I wasn't "so suddenly" and that I didn't understood an allusion.
Pages: 1 2 3