Support Forums

Full Version: Which Brand? [MONITOR]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well, I would like to get your guys opinions on which brand makes the best monitors. I'm looking for a HQ Monitor, but not too big. Something that will give me a clear view on everything I look at.

So, in your opinions, which brand makes the most HQ Monitors, and why would you recommend them?
I use Samsung and so far its awesome! xD

Pretty HD and a very nice clarity!
I too use Samsung, and personally believe they are an excellent monitor. I currently have two of them, and have been using Samsung for years and haven't had any issues at all with them.
Well, a lot of guys use samsung this days, but you can get a Lg too, it's good but if you have enough money, I think the quality will be there no matter what ;)
Yeah you're right. I have not had any other brand besides Samsung and LG. Thanks for the replies guys Smile
LG aren't brilliant quality. They're quite unreliable.

Definitely get Samsung. They are definitely the best I've experienced.
Samsung FTW!
Most of Samsung's monitors, if not all, have great quality and last for quite a long time Smile
(05-09-2011, 12:50 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Samsung FTW!
Most of Samsung's monitors, if not all, have great quality and last for quite a long time Smile

Yeah I have to agree, I had a Samsung monitor and it lasted about 2 years before I threw it away.
I vote for LG!
I am sure they are better
I use Haier HD Ready and it's best thing I ever had.I also have Samsung Full HD but I don't like it.Trust me Haier is better
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6