Support Forums

Full Version: I actually thought she was 16 :/ My Life Is Over.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Title pretty much says it all.. Thought she was 16.. Well it turned out she was 15 & after we participated in the activity together ;) She told me how good it was because it was a while since she last did it. She told me how wet & how much pleasure she took out of the experience..
But it was only after that, that her mother told me she didn't allow boys over 16 to hang around with her. I already new this but I honestly thought she was 16. So no more trips to the swimming baths with Jane Sad

What do you think I should say to her mother? Do you think I should try apologizing?

But I mean life is about mistakes right? So atleast I can walk away from this experiance knowing not to take girls under the age of 16 to the swimming baths without the parents concent.
One year difference ain't much.
First of all, is she pregnant?
If not, there is nothing to apologize about, she wanted it, you wanted it, and these days kids are having sex way too young.

You however, should make sure the next time that she is as old as she says, they mostly look 2-3 years older... -.-

Quote:But I mean life is about mistakes right? So atleast I can walk away from this experiance knowing not to take girls under the age of 16 to the swimming baths without the parents concent.
YES (and no, depends on the situation)
Read what I put extremely carefully again. Don't reply until you get it.
This was quite a stupid joke. I won't ruin it for the others though...

(05-08-2011, 06:45 PM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]This was quite a stupid joke. I won't ruin it for the others though...

LOL I did saw that, but the rest of the post (98%) sounds like he was banging her.... -.-
I get the joke, it's just stupid.
Was board.. Lol See how I managed to suggest nothing towards shaggin her Smile
Kinda funny, but this technically should belong in the OSHIT area, since it's obviously a joke.
1 year is fine -.- what's all the fuss?
Pages: 1 2 3