Support Forums

Full Version: Can`t find a girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just can`t find a gf people I`ve got 3 girls that I like and I`m preety preety sure they like me too but jesus I`m afraid to make a move cause I never kissed before and I`m 16 Sad....It scares me so much If I was to kiss and I fail all would know and I would not fell good...I need some advices to do something with this plus I would like to learn but duno how Sad
Please help I`m like fuckin lower than depresed I cant be happy cause of this
EDIT:
I`m also flirty and nice and concerning and smart and wouldn`t cheat on her like best boyfriend on the world... one example..It was valentines day this february and This one girl I liked and we kinda talked over fb and we were getting along awesome and I brought her rose and she was so excited and I knew I had her there but I didnt had the guts to ask her to be with me since I don`t know how to kiss and It would be weird.....Also one more I can`t relax when with girl irl but on fb or msn I talk like a pro but irl just cant talk like I forget everything...Is this a desease of something or too big fail Sad
With the 3 girls you like start flirting with them a bit but not too much too look desperate. If they give some back then you can make your move. The worst that can happen is that they say no. That's no big deal plenty move fish in the sea. Big Grin
Most people are afraid for their first kiss so no worries. Even if you're bad, only one way to get better and that's kissing more.
There is this one girl that is almost crazy about me I can be with her but she is not the best looking and she has habbit to gossip so if i fail it would be bad :S
Also can i learn to kiss on the internet some tuts maybe ??
Everyone in this world started with nothing. They all learned through experience. If you think that your first kiss will not be good then you should also realize that she might be thinking the same thing.
She could also be nervous because she fears that she is not a good kisser. Kissing becomes a pleasurable experience even if it is bad if the both of you are in love.
Believe me, it is now or never. If you dont propose to her now then later on you will regret it. Go to youtube and check out some tutorials on kissing. Remember, experience makes one perfect, you cannot be good unless and until you find out if you are a good or a bad kisser. Take the remark positively and ask her tips on kissing if the kiss does not turn out well.

PM me if you want more helm. I'd be more than happy to help out.
You should be happy you have 3 chances at getting things right, I've noticed its pretty simple to get girls when i was around that age... Its all about confidence, try to flirt with them but don't be too nice... Whatever you do NEVER make them comfortable enough for them to think they can tell you how they feel about another guy, If so you're screwed not always but many times you are.

Start calling them names like Dork, Crazy, Mami, Hunny and then if you're really confident you can use Baby. Try giving them more compliments like "That skirtt lookss so hot on you..." or whatever just don't say anything that makes you look like a perv or that makes them think you just want sex, just try to make them understand you don't want to be 'Just Friends'
answer this
do you really want a gf or do you want a gf for social status, proceed from there
Man u are lucky that you have 3 chances as above guy said. Make a move on the one that is close to u and u feel that she can be it gf. First kiss doesnt matter as I have never kissed either so don't know but I think it should be easy watch some vids on YT I think u might learn something from there. Thumbsup
Hmm thx guyz I guess I will pick one and try my luck with her and I decided I will be more self confident Smile
Sorry, but i think it's stupid to sort them out for their appearance.
Go for the one you like the most instead, and don't be with a girl because you can, be with her if you actually like her. And not only sexually.
First kiss is an overpriced issue. We all have been there, all done that. The thing is that when the right time comes, you won't worry about "how was i, oh my god i am kissing the wrong way etc". You will just know that it was what you always wanted. As the time passes by you will improve yourself. Nobody is perfect!
Pages: 1 2