Support Forums

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well sorry for the short thread title but I'm at a loss for words. One of my best friends who I served with in Iraq lost his new baby boy Thursday. This was after the doc said his wife would never have another baby. He was 11 weeks old I don't know if anyone here is the praying type but him and his family could really use it. This is a man who I have never once saw being anything but happy no matter what but he has been in a really bad depression since Thursday.
Im not old enough to understand how it would actually feel to lose a child, but i suppose it's not much different from losing a familymember.
I guess it'll loose up after some time. Of course it isn't easy to get through it, but he'll most likely go back to who he used to be. It will just take a while.

Im not the praying type, but i do hope it'll work out in the future.
Dam, I'm really sorry to hear that.
Does he have any other children?
If not that must be really awful to lose your only child and know you can't make any more with your wife.
I'm not surprised he's really depressed, he probaly won't forget that for the rest of his life.
You should make sure you're there for him and comfort him. Try to take his mind of it.
I'm sorry to hear that. Whenever I will get time I will pray for her&him.
I will surely pray for his family. May God give them power and heart to cope with the loss of their beloved. Ameen.
I served in Iraq too and know the feelings of a soldier towards his family and especially his children.
anyone who had the balls to serve in iraq deserves my respect and prayer
I am so sorry to hear that. Tell him my prayers are with him. Hope it gets better.
yes he has a son that is bout 4 or 5 iirc but he was really excited for the one he lost because the doc said his wife would never be able to give birth again.
That's really bad. Even though I'm not the praying type, I'll keep him in my thoughts. And I'll pray for him.

Hope all goes well with him Smile
May God grant him the ability to recover from his loss.
Ameen.
Pages: 1 2